Political correctness has gone WAY TO FAR

Censored

Reaction score
It reminds me of schools who expel anyone who fights, regardless of who was right or wrong.

Censored

Reaction score
Again, this isn't a cartoon. Do you really think the wacko I just described was speaking in self defense?
Even when the left goes too far, if bigotry had not been initiated by people on the right, it would have never gotten to that point to begin with.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Even when the left goes too far, if bigotry had not been initiated by people on the right, it would have never gotten to that point to begin with.
That's always your line, even when the left behaves badly, it's the right's fault. That's not how life works. How are you being any different from the most hardline right winger?

Censored

Reaction score
That's always your line, even when the left behaves badly, it's the right's fault. That's not how life works. How are you being any different from the most hardline right winger?
Everyone is responsible for their own actions, but let's face it, if it wasn't for our country's history of prejudice and oppression, there wouldn't be so much anger. Weather it's conservative Democrats of the past or conservative Republicans of the present, the trouble is often sparked by a right-wing reactionary who can't accept change or equality.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Everyone is responsible for their own actions, but let's face it, if it wasn't for our country's history of prejudice and oppression, there wouldn't be so much anger. Weather it's conservative Democrats of the past or conservative Republicans of the present, the trouble is often sparked by a right-wing reactionary who can't accept change or equality.
Again, we can do this all day. You only see a problem with the right, I see a problem with both. On that message board, I had just gotten done desperately trying to explain to a Trump supporter how his trips to Mar A Lago were costing the tax payers a fortune, and driving up the prices for guests. Just a few minutes later I was being called "B****" and "Trump trash" because I said actors shouldn't be fired for their opinions. You know that's not right. Both sides are to blame for the division.