Political correctness has gone WAY TO FAR

Censored

Reaction score
Again, very recent term. And I don't see that distinction being made very much at all.
Alt-right takes conservatism a step further to neo-Nazism and white supremacy. That's why many targets of hate group might have been "conservative," but not conservative enough for the alt-right.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That why many targets of hate group might have been "conservative," but not conservative enough for the alt-right.
YES! That's what I'm talking about!!! This hostility against people who aren't "right" or "left" enough.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I am inclined to say George W. is no longer the worst President.
George W and Andrew Jackson are still the worst presidents in my book. Knowingly causing needless death over a long period of time is enough for me. But to be fair, Trump's term is just beginning. :wink:

Censored

Reaction score
YES! That's what I'm talking about!!! This hostility against people who aren't "right" or "left" enough.
But, for the alt-right, the criteria for being conservative enough, seems to be based on bigotry.

Censored

Reaction score
Again, we don't live in a cartoon world where only the right has been violent.
I just noted an historic example of left-wing violence. I still see most of it coming from the right.