Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Heh, oh my gosh!

Aww, it's such a sweet idea to have our female piggies marry our male piggies! I love that! Heh, and faaaabulous idea to have them teach their piglets what to do when Happy Wandering! Of course they gotta watch for evil goats! They always have to be careful and yes... watch their step! Their mommy and daddy sure did have lots of experience with all that, didn't they? :wink: But I do think I prefer the goat to stay male
Fair enough Caroline. But I just want to add that I was imagining that maybe all the goat species up in those mountains may well be teaching their little ones what to do specifically when their peace and territory is shattered by singing wandering piggies. Naturally they must teach them how to creep up very quietly to bite through the rope and push them off one by one or to roll the heaviest boulders they can find down onto them.
If the piggies are carrying weapons for defence then they must train them to be very covert indeed and perhaps the boulder trick will be best if they think it most safest. Especially if the remaining piggies sense that it really is them and not loose rocks and they inflict casualties on their side:wink:

Well you know what they say WAR IS HECK!!!!:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
You know what's funny, is as I was starting to read your post, I started wondering if you were thinking that the goats could be teaching their little ones their tricks, too! That's a fabulous thought! Evil goats: The next generation! :wink:

Hehe, aww, war between our piggies and goats! With the little ones around, they sure could go on for a while! Just learning more and more and more as time goes on! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
You know what's funny, is as I was starting to read your post, I started wondering if you were thinking that the goats could be teaching their little ones their tricks, too! That's a fabulous thought! Evil goats: The next generation! :wink:
Well Sister they do also say GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE:big_grin:

And did you realize that I managed to get in our 850th post up above?:excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Well Sister they do also say GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE

And did you realize that I managed to get in our 850th post up above?
Hehe, they sure do say that! We must love proving them right! :big_grin:

Wow no, I didn't notice that. Yaaaaaay! :excited: That's awesome, and perfect how you keep being the one to make them! We're going strong 'round here! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I did not noticed that either. It must be magnetic or something around here! Cogrdulations Marty!