Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well thank you dear friend. You've just added one more post towards our immediate goal to reach THE BIG THOUSAND:big_grin: :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Posting for the 'heck' of it is great ain't it?:big_grin:

Yeah, closer the 1000!!!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaay! Hey, I'll add one, too. :big_grin:

I just love how far this thread's come so far! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And here's another one.

I totally agree with you Caroline. I love it too!:smile::big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ya know I was just thinking in the war between the piggies and the goaties, if the side we prefer want to give their piglets a really good chance of final victory, they had better teach them how to dive over the side edge of mountain tracks and hang on to avoid being crushed by rocks.

The sort of pick like the one the second piggy had would become highly recommended for happy wandering then of course or they could alternatively have very strong suction pads attatched to their knees, arms and maybe bellies. :big_grin:

The piglets will have to be trained in how to quickly jump and secure themselves and carefully un-secure themselves to get back in place without falling now, won't they? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
That's a good point, they certainly will have to be trained how to do that. A difficult thing to catch onto, but I sure believe our piglets can learn fabulously! :big_grin:

Ha, the suction pads would be cute! Or they could have both the pick and the suction pads... gotta play it as safe as ya can! :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
What about the other way around. Have some goats climbing up the side of a moutain and then have them be picked off by a little cute pig or three maybe. Now that would be funny to then show all the goats hanging from their rope and the first one to say:

"What just happened?"

Secone one saying:

We almost just got smashed by a big bolder."

Third one saying:

"I wouldn't ever thought they would have the guts to try that one me."

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, what an awesome new idea, Kyle! Hehe, that would be really cute and very cute dialogue, too. :big_grin: Love it! Definitely a new perspective on this sketch!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
What a hilarious idea Kyle. I love it. Revenge of the Piggies. :big_grin:
They just got one significantly up on the Goaties. :wink:

And btw I love your current avatar. When I received your PM it was like you were greeting me with a cheery wave through the picture of Grover. :smile: