Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Maybe the goat had the fan. He might have snuck up and slashed through the rope both times with the fan blades and the piggies assumed there was only a cold breeze blowing from somewhere! :big_grin:
Remembering this earlier post made me think it could have been just the one standard regular goat after all. He could have held the fan in his human hands or then again, maybe he just had a simple pair of tough, sharp scissors.:wink:

And he could have used a strong iron bar or a sturdy pole for rolling the boulders. He sure played his part as an ordinary goat to perfection concealing his human appendages, didn't he?:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Haha, oh yeah, that's right! Dude, multi-tasking evil goat... that's awesome! :big_grin: He sure can get more done that way! :wink:

Darn right he did! He was worried those human appendages of his would give him away. A sneaky one, that evil goat is! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I just adore the way he looks at the audience and "Baaaa's" three times, looking like he's about to turn his head very briefly after the first bleat but bleats twice again straight at the camera.
It's as if he wants to say to us, "Yes it was me all the time. I did it. And I'm proud of it too."
I think he was really revelling in his pride when he finally did look down the mountain giving his final "Baaaa" :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I can feel the love around here!
:sing: Oh can you feel the love tonight?

I always knew there must have been some good purpose for that Floyd smiley representing "sing":wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I just adore the way he looks at the audience and "Baaaa's" three times, looking like he's about to turn his head very briefly after the first bleat but bleats twice again straight at the camera.
It's as if he wants to say to us, "Yes it was me all the time. I did it. And I'm proud of it too."
I think he was really revelling in his pride when he finally did look down the mountain giving his final "Baaaa" :wink:
Hehe, I know exactly what you mean! I love how proud he seems about it too... I think that's the cuteness of it all for me! :big_grin: It's just so funny how he is. Like he's just thinking, "Ha ha!" Or "Baaa baaaa" as the case may be! :wink:
Ilikemuppets said:
I can feel the love around here!
Yep, I feel it from most people here, too.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Do you suppose the goat or goats in our remake may have been female too?
Perhaps the goat could make gestures to show off her femininity in the way she moves her head and the baaa-baaahing could sound feminine as well.

Skye

Reaction score
I don't know why, but for some reason, I do prefer the goat to be male. That would be amusing though... if the goat was kinda dolled up or something! :big_grin: But no, haha, I do think I prefer the goat to stay male.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
That reminds me of that:smile: Elton John song, Marty!
Yes that's what it is meant to be William. Written for The Lion King:smile: