Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Yessiree! We're just gettin' closer and closer! :excited: :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW one of my female forum friends has told me how much she likes the ladies version.
I love what she said. Obviously there are more ways than one to freak out mountain climbers in the Muppet world. :big_grin:
She added that it was just as well she isn't planning on climbing a mountain in the immediate future. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Awesome, I love hearing about more people who loooove our ladies version! :big_grin:

Ha, I think all of us are awfully happy we're not planning on climbing any mountains any time soon! But hey, if we ever do, we know what to look out for. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps we may be safe. Does anybody know from research into mountain goats characters whether they are only prone to attack pigs?
Since God created us as humans we may have nothing to worry about.

Then again does it make any difference anyway if we dare to sing just like pigs commonly do? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
That's true, maybe pigs are their only target. But I have to warn you... I do love to sing! But I do have a pretty soft voice, so they might not hear me. Or hey, if we picked the right song, maybe I could try to put 'em to sleep! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Better sing a lullaby then Sister dear.
Somehow I doubt that belting out the chorus of the Happy Wanderer, even in such a pretty gentle voice as yours, will be likely to induce them to sleep. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, hehe, thank you... I suppose you're right there. The Happy Wanderer sure is a peppy little wandering song, isn't it? More likely to get them dancin'! :wink: Sounds awesome to me... a sweet little lullaby it is. :smile:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Ummm... Don't know what to say here, just decided to post for the heck of it.