Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe we will sometime William and congratulations at being the one to make the 550th post in our thread. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Haha, very cute new one, Marty! :big_grin: And creative indeed... love it!

Heeyyy, now that's an interesting point. A very good one, too, and true. Ya know, I hadn't thought about it that way before. Perhaps if we would have just the right actions from the female piggies, it could work pretty well. Maybe they could try to be a little more dramatic about it all. Could be interesting! :wink:
Glad you're loving my ideas Caroline.
And you know I have in fact thought about the dramatics of it for the female version. Even if they still fell off individually I did imagine that the last lady climber would literally have tears in her eyes as she sang her apprehensive solo verse and how quickly they would dry when she didn't fall at the dreaded moment of the chorus.
Perhaps after the first one fell the other two could somehow make the watch your step part a bit more hysterical though they would calm themselves down as they climbed up with great care during the second verse.

But I also find William's lines of thought interesting and would seriously like to discuss them with him fersure. It's fun to share our ideas, that's what a discussion forum is for. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Yay for William for making the 550th post!!!!! I had noticed before that we were close to it. Totally awesome! :excited:

Aww Marty, at first I was thinking it would be kinda sad if the last lady piggy had tears in her eyes as she was climbing, but I do like the idea of them drying up really quick when she doesn't fall off when she's expecting to.
Absolutely, that would be interesting if the lady piggies were more hysterical during that "Watch your step" part... now that you mention it, the male piggies sure did seem rather calm during that part, didn't they! Haha, I never noticed that before. Anyway, you're also right that they'd definitely need to calm down as they go through the verse because... you gotta really belt out the "Valderi,...." part! But that would be totally cool, too. And just be more dramatic throughout all of it... the first lady pig to fall could really be looking down the mountain, seeming even more nervous than our little guy pig did, the last pig could totally be belting the song out when she didn't fall and seeming even more ecstatic and like she could just be jumping up and down (not actually jumping though, obviously! :wink:), right before the boulder comes... all that kind of stuff.

Bill Bubble Guy said:
But I also find William's lines of thought interesting and would seriously like to discuss them with him fersure. It's fun to share our ideas, that's what a discussion forum is for.
That would be really cute. And you're right, that definitely is what a forum is for! It's a very fun and sweet place. And of course, there's always more room for ideas in our crazy little piggies thread here! :big_grin:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
She throws off her viel to reveal an extremely ugly face and the piggies all scream and run away as she chases off after them crying, Oh goody. I'll kiss the very first one of you sweet hogs I can catch.

Another creative laugh from me. :big_grin:
I love it! Great job once again Marty! Thanks! An idea I had was maybe she could be the what-not from that sketch on season one, she had a veil and and at the end of that sketch she took off her veil and she looked like a man! (I can't remember the name of the song in that sketch) Again, great stuff Marty and thanks!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That is a very good idea for the vieled what-not cgf. Incidentally the song is called "Pachalafaka."
I love how the what-not who sang it shreiks and runs away when she or he? removes the veil. Anybody even singing pigs would respond like that at beholding a "woman" with a moustache. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Say Caroline I love your last post. And it had really never completely dawned upon me until I read what you posted about how calm exactly the pigs say "Watch your step" and "Yeah. Yeah." to each other. Probably a bit too calm logically eh? Even if they had been confident they'd be safe as long as they were careful their calmness was greatly exaggerated don't you agree?:wink:

And William please feel free to begin discussing your ideas back and forth with me. I'm most curious about the woman pigs averting their falls till the very end and how it could be done.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, that is a really good idea, crazed gonzo fa! :big_grin:

Haha, yeah really, Marty! I agree that they were totally too calm, logically speaking... you'd think they'd be a little more shaken up! Like their buddy falls and they're thinkin' like "Oh, there he goes. Hmmm, so that sure IS a possibility..." Haha, veerryyy odd little piggies, aren't they! :wink: Or hey, maybe they were so calm because they knew that mattress was there! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know marty I wish I had a another suolution, but my mind is really drawing a blank right now.

Skye

Reaction score
It's ok, sweetie. Thinking about it for a little bit, you might come up with another one. It might be a little while before you do, but that's alright. The best ideas are worth it! :smile: