Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wonder if there are such things as sturdy, supportive sandals designed for hiking. The sight of their feet in open footwear as well would definitely be nice as they tumbled down. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Speaking of the female piggies idea once again I imagine they would have gone happy wandering together in shorts. Then when the first two fell we would get to see the sight of some very cute legs.
Well in that case, of course I would have to be working one of the piggies... I have cute legs, too! :wink:

Bill Bubble Guy said:
I wonder if there are such things as sturdy, supportive sandals designed for hiking. The sight of their feet in open footwear as well would definitely be nice as they tumbled down.
Haha, all of your interesting ideas today, Marty! :wink: Actually, they might make sandals like that... I'll bet the piggies would love wearin' them, too! And I'll bet they would love being able to show off their adorable feetsies! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope the third female piggy wouldn't feel too disappointed about the rolling boulders preventing her the opportunity of showing off her beautiful sandaled feet.:sympathy: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, I don't think she would feel too badly. She'd be able to really show off her voice and her cute hairstyle instead! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Of course she'd really get to "ham it up" with her voices vocal range during her solo verse, wouldn't she? :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Actually all three of them would really get to show off their vocal ranges. Female screams are always higher than male screams (usually)

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Of course she'd really get to "ham it up" with her voices vocal range during her solo verse, wouldn't she?
You betcha!! :big_grin:

You're right, female screams are generally higher than male screams. Sure would be interesting to hear the screams that our female piggies could show us! Good thing there's no glass on the mountain to break with those screams! :wink:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Yeah, and females also seem to do a better job of crying on movies then males do.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That was my thought precisely when I posted about the tears for the last female piggy.