Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking it might be difficult for the writers to come up with good situations for the piggies, but I'm sure they could've done it. That would've been very cute! Definitely interesting to see what they would've come up with, and fun to see how our piggies would've handled it! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well one day I might rack my brains and come up with something for a season 4 outline. It does sound really challenging but lots of fun. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps it wouldn't be quite as restricting to the imagination if they didn't necessarily have to be chorus songs. As long as something bad happened before the end of each verse to make them worried and un-easy and then relieved before the final coup de gras :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hey, that would be totally cool if you did that! It would be fun to see the different kinds of things you'd come up with, too!

That's true, you could play around with it a lot and decide exactly what you'd want to happen in different scenarios... you could mix it up a bit. T'would be awesome! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I can imagine Kermit saying to them I know you three pigs love to perform together but your friendship must be jinxed.
I have seen you fall off a mountain while singing "The Happy Wanderer" and I have seen you drown in quicksand while singing "Oh we do love to be beside the seaside" among other unfortunate mishaps, yet I can't understand why nothing goes wrong whenever you guys sing together with a crowd of the other pigs employed by me. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, that's a cooooool idea! :wink:

Haha, that's true, I didn't even think about that... poor Kermit would be driven craaaaazy by all that! :big_grin:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
...the 500th Post On This Thread!!! Awesome!!! Great Job Keeping This Thread Going Marty And Skye!!!