Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Infact, I think I like that idea of having the man and the woman saying that to each other like that.
So do you have any personal preference for the man telling the woman to watch her step or the woman telling the man to watch his step?:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hmmm... I don't think I have a preference. However, we could have the woman tell the man to watch his step!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps in that situation we could have the man as the second happy wanderer in between two female buddies then.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
How about extending it to four people and making it two men and two women?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hmmm. This conversation could start to get very, very interesting indeed.

Skye

Reaction score
Hey, that's a great idea too, crazed gonzo fa!

.... Very interesting indeed is right! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I suppose in that scenario maybe two of them could take the plunge after the first verse. They could be two couples happy wandering together and the evil goat could bite through the rope between the middle knocking the one man off and he in turn could crash into his unsuspecting wife or girlfriend and they'd scream together as they fell.
After their friends tragically fall the remaining couple could say "Watch your step honey" and "Yeah.Yeah dear." Then the goat divides the other couple's fate separately the way the rest of the sketch goes.
Awesome cool thought, isn't it? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
That is a cute idea to have it as two couples, Marty! And the way they'd get knocked off is great! I like it. :big_grin:

Crazed gonzo fa, that's awesome. Feel free to throw in any ideas anytime you want! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes cgf. We love getting new ideas to be silly about in this wacky thread. It keeps the madness alive. :big_grin::crazy: