Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Incidentally how about this?

Instead of the Big Bad Wolf gathering up the pigs bodies at the foot of the mountain and running away with a shriek before the boulders strike, what if the monster from season one known as Gorgon Heap was there to catch each piggy before he landed and quickly gobble him up alive? Then after quickly eating the third piggy he probably still felt hungry so when he saw the boulders coming he just opened his great big mouth and consumed them down the hatch as well.:big_grin:

Well anything wierd can happen on the Muppet Show.:wink: :smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
You're totally right, Marty, anything weird can (and does) happen on the Muppet Show! :big_grin:

Ha, Gorgon Heap... that's a weird monster for ya! :wink: I was originally going to say that it would be an entertaining idea, however that would show the piggies being eaten and not surviving the fall... but then I realized, everyone survives being eaten anyway! So, that could definitely be an interesting idea! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
True, but suppose Gorgon was so preoccupied with swallowing the last piggy that he failed to notice the boulders? Then he would have been struck unconscious on the head and maybe the piggies could have quickly wriggled out of his big mouth and run away. Heh.:smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
Ha, smooooooooth idea, Marty!

See, that's when the boulders could come in handy for our little piggies! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
You're absolutely right, Marty. We can always try to find the good in everything.....

Even in falling boulders! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
True. Sometimes we may not be able to perceive the positive within the negative so easily. But we may be surprised at what comes to pass in hindsight.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You know I think this trio of piggies would have been excellent as a re-curring ill-fated singing team. Rather like an updated version of Wayne and Wanda. To be fair they need not have necessarily apparently lost their lives tragically in all their numbers but I think the concept of them being in different situations performing chorus songs with something going upsettingly wrong during each chorus for two or three verses and finally some bad final disaster just when the worst appeared to be over for them could have been a very cute running gag routine. If the writers were talented enough to come up with appropriate songs and situations to use of course.

What does everybody think?