Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't mean to rain on the parade or anything, I'm not trying to be rude or anything. But to be honest, this is making me a little nervous, heh. Could you not include my name anymore? Thanks!

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, no problem at all. :smile:

Bill Bubble Guy said:
Well maybe we could pretend that the lady piggy climbers are giving the evil goat a taste of his own medicine in fun and roll the boulders over him.

Pretty please. I would so enjoy the experience.
Hmmmm... weeeeeellllll....... maybe I'll surprise you one day! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Hmmmmm.....weeeeellll........maybe I'll surprise you one day!:wink:
Oh that'll be a wonderful surprise. You'd be so sweet if you did that for me.

Skye said:
And ya know, I actually just watched this sketch again last night, and now I just giggle throughout the entire thing, just thinking about this silly thread! :big_grin:
I just fully noticed this past post of yours and I want to say how very proud I am to have "improved" the mirth of the sketch for you Caroline. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Oh that'll be a wonderful surprise. You'd be so sweet if you did that for me.
Aww of course I would be. I'm one of the sweetest female piggy climbers you could ever come across!! :big_grin: And darn proud of it! :wink:
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I just fully noticed this past post of yours and I want to say how very proud I am to have "improved" the mirth of the sketch for you Caroline.
Aww, I'm glad you're proud of that! It definitely does make it even more entertaining and fun to watch for me! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're most welcome Caroline:big_grin:

And here's another alternative thought. I know you think my idea of having female instead of male characters is very creative and a pretty cool variation of pace. But there's a third possibility.

What if the three mountain climbers were any combination of one man and two women or two men and one woman like as in my joke earlier with a Jack and Jill punchline?

How does that grab you?:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
That is quite an interesting thought also. Though I'm not sure which might be better.... one man and two women, or two men and one woman. But it certainly might be an interesting twist, I must say! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well there are many variations within that twist. Whether a man or a woman is the first to fall, Whether men or women look at each other and say Uh-oh and whether a woman tells a man to watch his step or vice versa.

You can literally put the sketch together any way you want with this scenario option can't you? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
That's exactly right. Of course, with your dream sketch being with the three women, we could put together a whole new sketch, like with a man and a woman looking at each other and saying "Uh-oh" and "Watch your step" "Yeah. Yeah" and it may be even better than the three female piggies idea (even though, that one was pretty cute! :big_grin: Infact, I think I like that idea of having the man and the woman saying that to each other like that.