Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're most welcome Caroline. I hope I hear what the other two think about it sometime. And did you pick up my little joke in the third verse you sang alone in spelling the word sky with an e, just like your username? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, why yes, I did catch that. Very nice joke, indeed! :wink: I still love how well my username fits into that! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes it is amazing about that little coincidence isn't it?

Although I've heard it said that a coincidence is really just a miracle in which God chooses to remain anonymous. Nothing really just so happens by chance. The Lord is always behind it. :wink: :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
That's very true. I don't believe in coincidences either... I believe there's always a reason for everything.

Interesting reason behind my username, I guess... who knew! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oooh, if I went mountaineering, I think I'd choose a mountain with less homicidal goats on it. Even if they are courteous enough to place a nice springy mattress down in the foothills (or maybe a really comfy eiderdown comforter as well).

Must have been funny to watch Steve, Richard and Dave go through the paces on that one.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Oooh, if I went mountaineering, I think I'd choose a mountain with less homicidal goats on it. Even if they are courteous enough to place a nice springy mattress down in the foothills (or maybe a really comfy eiderdown comforter as well).
That's okay Erin. I'm not offended. I understand that some people, male or female, may want to actually reach the top and climb back down safely. It must give them a real sense of personal accomplishment. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl said:
Must have been funny to watch Steve, Richard and Dave go through the paces on that one.
Incidentally Erin, it was actually Jerry, Richard and Dave. But I bet you're right about how funny it must have been to observe them performing the puppetry.:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
That's okay Erin. I'm not offended. I understand that some people, male or female, may want to actually reach the top and climb back down safely. It must give them a real sense of personal accomplishment. :wink:
True... but sometimes, ya just can't beat that rush of falling down a mountain and landing on a sweetly soft mattress, or having a boulder roll over ya!!.... or something weird like that. :wink:

It must've been awesome to watch those three puppeteer this crazy sketch! Very fun to watch, indeed! :big_grin: And I'd imagine that as much fun as it must've been to watch them perform it, Jerry, Richard, and Dave must've had a totally great time performing it themselves!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
True... but sometimes, ya just can't beat that rush of falling down a mountain and landing on a sweetly soft mattress, or having a boulder roll over ya!!.... or something weird like that. :wink:
That's certainly very true. I bet it's lots of fun. I wouldn't mind having the boulder run over me. Specifically one of those papier-mache boulders like the sort I rolled over you when we did the sketch eh, Caroline?:wink:

Do you think you would like to have a turn at being the evil goat and roll them over me sometime?:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh, you bet. Those are my favorite kinds of boulders! :wink:

Oh no, I don't think I would make a good goat at all! Besides, you are definitely the best goat around! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aw Caroline.:frown:

Well maybe we could pretend that the lady piggy climbers are giving the evil goat a taste of his own medicine in fun and roll the boulders over him.

Pretty please. I would so enjoy the experience.:wink: :flirt: