Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, thank you! I know that I'm very grateful for you being so very sweet as I'm sure they would be, too!

Of course, I very much like heralde and Kate... but it's not like I personally would mind that specific favoritism... :wink: :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Of course, I very much like heralde and Kate... but it's not like I personally would mind that specific favoritism... :wink: :big_grin:
In the same way that the last piggy in the sketch presumably very much liked the other two...but he was personally very happy when he thought the worst was over and he was going to be all right, huh?

Human nature isn't too much different from piggy nature in some ways, isn't it? :smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
In the same way that the last piggy in the sketch presumably very much liked the other two...but he was personally very happy when he thought the worst was over and he was going to be all right, huh?

Human nature isn't too much different from piggy nature in some ways, isn't it? :smirk:
Heh, ahhh so very true. :big_grin:

And I gotta say, I love being one of the female piggies that you'd imagine in this sketch! With you as the goat... we've got quite an interesting group here! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
And I gotta say, I love being one of the female piggies that you'd imagine in this sketch! With you as the goat... we've got quite an interesting group here! :big_grin:

And if we ever perform the sketch don't you worry.
I'll bump Kate and heralde very gently off the mountain and I'll make sure I use the softest boulders possible to take care of you.

I am a sweet sort of evil goat after all, am I not?:big_grin: :smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, you most certainly are a sweet evil goat! :wink:

But hey now, if you were really sweet, you'd spare us all. :wink: That's ok... see, now we can plan for the trampoline to catch heralde and Kate, and then I can carefully and gracefully go down with the soft boulder, and then we'll all be ok! We make such wonderful plans, don't we? :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well of course. Do you think I'd really murder you?
We'd have everything staged and planned the way the muppet pigs and goat presumably did it.
We're not going to be making a snuff movie after all. :wink:

Only difference is the pigs may have at least been hurt as I suggested way back at the beginning of the thread because Beauregard forgot to put a soft mattress down on stage. But we won't allow that mistake to happen. You three sweeties will be well taken care of. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Well of course. Do you think I'd really murder you?

Only difference is the pigs may have at least been hurt as I suggested way back at the beginning of the thread because Beauregard forgot to put a soft mattress down on stage. But we won't allow that mistake to happen. You three sweeties will be well taken care of.
Haha, hey, I don't know what goes on in goat's minds. :wink: Juuuust kiiiiidding... of course you wouldn't murder us! You're too nice for that. :smile:

Aww, thank you... I know we three will love being taken care of so well! We can so easily avoid the other piggies' mistakes. And we have the sweetest evil goat to help us out! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aawww. You're making me blush:embarrassed:

But it does make me glad to know that I'm appreciated.:big_grin: I'm going to strive to be the sweetest evil goat that ever lived.:flirt: