Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well if we just drop a gentle little reminder from time to time perhaps we might get a reply sometime. You never know do ya? :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
You're absolutely right. And good thinkin'! :wink:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll ever actually release Season 4 (or 2 and 3 for that matter).

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well have you seen the thread on our forum that says season 2 is to be released in February?

Let's hope they start really bringing more seasons out fersure.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The Evil Goat said:
And I do so love watching that link imagining the characters are lady climbers from time to time

Skye said:
Ah ha, do ya now? :wink: What, don't you like women? (Ha, sorry... had to
Never mind your step. You had better watch your tongue or else I'll shove those rolling boulders over you after all. :wink: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Never mind your step. You had better watch your tongue or else I'll shove those rolling boulders over you after all.
Hey! You're supposed to be the nice evil goat around here! :stick_out_tongue: It's ok... I'll have something else distract you and then I'll sneak up to the top of the mountain without you knowing... muahahahaha! :big_grin: :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm sorry that was my wicked twin brother. He is terrible, but I'll protect you from him.
If he tries anything I'll make him back away from you with a headbutt fight. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I'm sorry that was my wicked twin brother. He is terrible, but I'll protect you from him.
If he tries anything I'll make him back away from you with a headbutt fight. :smile:
Haha... ahhh, your wicked twin brother, Larty... yes, I've heard of him. :wink: Thank you for protecting me from him. I knew I could count on you! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're most welcome. And please be sure to let your two buddies be assured I'll also protect them. Especially that really nervous one on the end peering down the mountain. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, oh I most certainly will let them know! They will all be so relieved as well. :big_grin: