Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Okay. But the three of you still need to watch your step. I can vouch for sure unfortunately that there really are loose rocks. :frown:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, that's too bad. But thanks for warning us! We will definitely still be very carefully watching our step! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My pleasure. There used to be a warning sign at the bottom of the mountain.
Unfortunately because no hikers ever fell off in six months some idiot had it removed. :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
Heh, this is just a little funny thing I thought I'd share.
My Grandmother visited me not so long ago -this is actually more about the the song, THW, not the sketch as much- and we were watching the John Denver episode of TMS together. When the Happy Wanderer sketch came up my Grandma roared with laughter!! And she knew *all* the words- and more! Surprised, and rather impressed, I asked how she knew all the words to it. She told me she used to alwats sing the Happy Wanderer when she was nursing (oh, my Gran's a nurse... was a nurse). Kinda cool, just thought I'd share that with y'all. :smile: :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for telling us that Katie.
Hope you have a good time in Tasmania. Looking forward to your return. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Aww, that's too bad. But thanks for warning us! We will definitely still be very carefully watching our step! :big_grin:
BTW Caroline. I thought of something I should have added in reply. Do make sure the rope is firm and secure among all of you as well.:concern:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
BTW Caroline. I thought of something I should have added in reply. Do make sure the rope is firm and secure among all of you as well.:concern:
Oh, thanks for the tip... my buddies and I most certainly will! Heck, we'll have two ropes attached just to make sure. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Your buddies wouldn't happen to be Kate (Fragglemuppet) and she who is known as Heralde perchance eh, Caroline? :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Hmmm, could very well be them! :big_grin: If they wouldn't mind taking on a large mountain with loose rocks, yet with a sweet "evil" goat at the top of course! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You know I had the mischeivous thought that I could literally act out the wonder of my idea for that sketch first knocking off heralde and then Kate but after you are relieved that you don't fall then leave you in peace because you are like a sister to me.:wink:

But then that would be favouritism wouldn't it? And not practicing what I preach!:attitude:

So of course I will be sweet to three innocent female piggy wanderers like you.:flirt: