Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Incidentally I just thought I'd share what somebody did say to me once.

I told one woman the story of the sketch the way it was originally then added as an after-thought how I always thought it would be interesting to see it done using women.
To which she replied "Aw. Don't you like women?"
I was momentarily struck speechless not knowing what to say but she laughed and said she was only joking.:smirk: :big_grin:

She obviously had a sense of humour of her own, didn't she?

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I sure hope William posts his response about it ASAP. That'll give me something concrete to respond to about it.
Aww, hehe, I'm sure he'll post a response when he's got some time. And I'll bet his response will be totally fabulous, too! :flirt:

Bill Bubble Guy said:
I told one woman the story of the sketch the way it was originally then added as an after-thought how I always thought it would be interesting to see it done using women.
To which she replied "Aw. Don't you like women?"
I was momentarily struck speechless not knowing what to say but she laughed and said she was only joking.

She obviously had a sense of humour of her own, didn't she?
Haha, that's a great story, Marty! :big_grin: She sure did have a sense of humor... and she seemed to know how to freak you out a bit, too! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes I'm looking forward to William's fabulous response as well :big_grin:

And you're right. That lady did freak me out a teeny bit heh. :wink: but I was glad she liked my idea.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And guess what Caroline? Two of my forum friends have told me by PM that my idea is great and cute:big_grin:
Thank you both very much. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes it sure is. I'm glad I'm getting this crazy thought made known out there among the forum. Heh. Maybe Karen, Kathy and Louise should re-make it specially with female human what-nots cast in their images.:smirk:

BTW Caroline. You'll soon be senior won't you?:excited:
You've certainly come a long way. But watch your step. It's a long way down. I promised I wouldn't push you off and I will keep my word. I cannot guarantee there are no legitimate slippery places here though.:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, I'm glad you're getting your crazy thought around here, too! :wink: Aw, I'll bet that Karen, Kathy, and Louise would love your idea, too!

I sure will be a senior here soon. As a matter of fact... hey, wait just one minute here... this is my 1,000th post!!!!!! :excited:
I sure have come a long way, and I've loved every second of it! Aww, thank you for promising me that you won't push me off. *Looks down* That sure is a long way! And don't you worry... I certainly will be watching my step! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations to you Caroline.
William will be so excited and proud of you I bet.:excited: :big_grin: :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, thanks, Marty!
Heh, that would be cute. I hope he will be! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I can't see why he wouldn't be. Now you're both senior that should make your relationship extra special. :big_grin: