Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was just wondering to myself about the possibility of this sketch causing real hikers some irritation :wink:
Maybe the packaging on Caroline's video and the eventual release of season 4 should carry a government label saying in big lettering.

WARNING!
DON'T WATCH THE JOHN DENVER EPISODE JUST BEFORE SETTING OUT ON A PLANNED HIKING EXCURSION IN THE MOUNTAINS!

:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I also just thought to myself could the mountain have had a name?
Maybe that could be the reason why the piggie on the end was so nervous.
Perhaps he had said to the other two. "All right. I'll go with you because you're my friends and we agreed we'd love to go hiking together today. But let me say I'd really be much happier if we hiked up any other mountain but the one you're both dead set keen on. You would have to choose Mt.Butchermeat of all the mountains in these parts. It makes me very nervous."

Naturally they would assure their friend that there is no bad omen in the name. True it's a bit of a nasty name in some ways from a piggie's perspective, but it is after all, only a name.
Little did any of them know a goat was living there and he was determined to make sure the mountain really lived up to its name. :wink: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Aaww shucks. I'm glad you think they'd be all right Caroline.
As you know, I'm really very fond of them
Aw, well of course I think that!
Hehe, they are pretty fancy little piggies, aren't they? :wink:

Bill Bubble Guy said:
I also just thought to myself could the mountain have had a name?
Perhaps he had said to the other two. "All right. I'll go with you because you're my friends and we agreed we'd love to go hiking together today. But let me say I'd really be much happier if we hiked up any other mountain but the one you're both dead set keen on. You would have to choose Mt.Butchermeat of all the mountains in these parts. It makes me very nervous."
Ha!!! That's a great name for that mountain! :big_grin: It would surely make our little piggy very nervous... and, as you mentioned, with very good reason! Naming the mountain is an awesome idea, though... would drive our little piggy friends nutso!! :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I was just wondering to myself about the possibility of this sketch causing real hikers some irritation :wink:
Maybe the packaging on Caroline's video and the eventual release of season 4 should carry a government label saying in big lettering.

WARNING!
DON'T WATCH THE JOHN DENVER EPISODE JUST BEFORE SETTING OUT ON A PLANNED HIKING EXCURSION IN THE MOUNTAINS!
Hehe, putting a warning on it... I'll bet that would intrigue a lotta people! :big_grin:

You do just keep coming up with awesome ideas, don'tcha? :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes I don't know where they keep comin' from sometimes. :wink:

And did you notice my little deliberate "un-intentional" pun in having the first piggy say he'd be much happier they hiked up any mountain other than the one his two special friends were dead set keen on hiking up?:big_grin:

And also what I've said in the Barry Lee thread?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well maybe the first piggy hadn't necessarily felt positive that he and his friends were going to fall to their doom but it certainly did put a bit of a damper upon his enjoyment of the climb as evidenced in his peering nervously down how far they had come at that point.
I can imagine him thinking "I do love to go happy wandering with my special friends and to look down and see the beautiful view below us. But I'd sure enjoy it more if the name of this mountain didn't sound so nasty to me."
Little did he know he had far greater cause to be apprehensive than he realized. And so did his special friends.:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
And did you notice my little deliberate "un-intentional" pun in having the first piggy say he'd be much happier they hiked up any mountain other than the one his two special friends were dead set keen on hiking up?

And also what I've said in the Barry Lee thread?
Ha, I did notice that pun! And I was toying with saying something, but I wasn't sure if you had done that intentionally or not. :big_grin: And I love it!

What you said in the Barry Lee thread was awesome. It sure was deserving of three piggies! :big_grin: And I'm so happy you liked what Super Scooter came up with!

Bill Bubble Guy said:
Well maybe the first piggy hadn't necessarily felt positive that he and his friends were going to fall to their doom but it certainly did put a bit of a damper upon his enjoyment of the climb as evidenced in his peering nervously down how far they had come at that point.
I can imagine him thinking "I do love to go happy wandering with my special friends and to look down and see the beautiful view below us. But I'd sure enjoy it more if the name of this mountain didn't sound so nasty to me."
Little did he know he had far greater cause to be apprehensive than he realized. And so did his special friends.
Oh, absolutely. Aww, our first little piggy had an awful lot to worry about, didn't he? Haha, he sure was just waaaaaiting for something bad to happen! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps I'd better let up a little bit now.
I'm still hoping there'll be more discussion regarding my thought of the female version and I have asked a couple of people what they think by PM.
Let's see what happens if I turn the subject back to that awesome train of thought eh? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Let's see what happens if I turn the subject back to that awesome train of thought eh? :big_grin:
Hehe...... ooohhhh, alright! :wink: Yeah, we may have been startin' to weird people out! :big_grin:

Though, I'm pretty interested to hear others' thoughts of your idea, too.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I sure hope William posts his response about it ASAP. That'll give me something concrete to respond to about it. :big_grin: