Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
I sure have come a long way, and I've loved every second of it! Aww, thank you for promising me that you won't push me off. *Looks down* That sure is a long way! And don't you worry... I certainly will be watching my step! :wink:
I just realized that I didn't actually say that I also promised not to send boulders rolling down upon you did I?:smirk:

But don't worry. Since you mean so much to me as an adopted sister I certainly won't even dream about doing that to you either.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, thank you, Marty! It's so sweet of you to spare me from the boulders, too! You treat me so well! :wink:

Thanks, crazed gonzo fa! :big_grin: And here's to you hittin' 1000, too! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Aww, thank you, Marty! It's so sweet of you to spare me from the boulders, too! You treat me so well! :wink:

Well heh, as William would undoubtedly know the Bible records Jesus' words in Matthew 7:12. "Always treat others the way you would want them to treat you."

I certainly would not want you to send me tumbling to my death, or to kill me gruesomely with rolling boulders so I should not be so wicked as to do such things to you. Otherwise God will bring me to judgement.

Besides since I truly love God and my fellow humans how could I commit such deliberate evil?:smile: :flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh, absolutely, those are wonderful and very true words.

And I certainly couldn't imagine you being quite as evil as that silly evil goat, either! :smile: :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're quite right. In fact in Matthew 25 Jesus speaks figuratively of separating the saved from the lost calling the saved sheep and the lost goats.

All the evil goats come under God's eternal judgement but the sheep are blessed with eternal life through the forgiveness of their sins.

So I'm not an evil goat, I'm a pure, gentle sheep who would come up to you for a petting and snuggle while you were climbing the mountain. And please note I do so love having fingers run affectionately through my wool. Baaah. Baaaah.:smile: :wink: :flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, heh, that's sweet, Marty! And I will be the sweetest female piggy climber to such a nice little sheep like you, too! :smile: