Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks for your confidence in me Caroline.
And I want you to know that if I was an evil goat and you were a female piggie who loved to go wandering along the mountain track, I would spare your life:flirt: :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, aww, thank you! What a sweet evil goat you would be! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Tell you what cgf. As long as you don't accuse me of having cheated in making sure I'd get the 350th post, I won't push you. Okay? :wink:

And I take it you really like my idea of the female Happy Wanderers. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's another funny thought on the side. The pigs should have had parachutes instead of knapsacks.
But I suppose it probably wouldn't have helped to save the third pig however. He was after all crushed to death. Oh well 2 out of 3 isn't bad:big_grin:

I hope I get some more replies to my awesome idea of using females though.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe at next year's muppet central awards I should win for the silliest, craziest, funniest thread of all.
How about that? :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Here's another funny thought on the side. The pigs should have had parachutes instead of knapsacks.
But I suppose it probably wouldn't have helped to save the third pig however. He was after all crushed to death. Oh well 2 out of 3 isn't bad:big_grin:
I just thought maybe he still could have also been saved if when he saw the boulders heading coming he quickly pulled the ripcord lifting him up into the air above the boulders before they mashed him from his toes up towards his head. Then all three of the piggies could have safely floated on the breeze where-ever their parachutes took them. Isn't it sweet:flirt:

Only thing is where would they have landed?
Oh dear. It could have been quicksand, or a river full of crocodiles or maybe even a volcano:eek:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
As long as you don't accuse me of having cheated in making sure I'd get the 350th post, I won't push you. Okay?
Hah... I just want to say... of course you didn't cheat! What would ever give someone that idea? :wink:

Bill Bubble Guy said:
Maybe at next year's muppet central awards I should win for the silliest, craziest, funniest thread of all.
How about that?
That would be awesome! And of course, you would deserve that award! :big_grin:

It would be cool for the piggies to be wearing parachutes, that's a great idea. 'Tis very sweet to imagine the three piggies floating around, maybe being so close to each other in the air that they could say some things to each other ("Hey look, I can see China!" :wink:)
I don't think we'd have to worry about the piggies landing anywhere too bad... the wind would know to take them to glorious pastures to land! Some place sweet, pretty and gorgeous... they'd be the happiest piggies in the world!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
It would be cool for the piggies to be wearing parachutes, that's a great idea. 'Tis very sweet to imagine the three piggies floating around, maybe being so close to each other in the air that they could say some things to each other ("Hey look, I can see China!" :wink:)
I don't think we'd have to worry about the piggies landing anywhere too bad... the wind would know to take them to glorious pastures to land! Some place sweet, pretty and gorgeous... they'd be the happiest piggies in the world!
Aaww shucks. I'm glad you think they'd be all right Caroline.:smile:
As you know, I'm really very fond of them:flirt: