Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
It's very possible that there was more than one goat, huh? Funny that we didn't think of that before. Or rather, that you didn't think of it before, Marty, since you are the ringleader around here. :wink: Wonder how many goats there would've been..... two or more? I think I will join in on the chorus of "hmmmmmm's" around here!
Well I suppose we were so sidetracked with our other extensively drawn-out quirks that I didn't have time to think about it before. But one quirk at a time.

I think we may be looking at two or at the most three goats. You only need two goats to bite through the rope and knock off a poor sweet piggie. So they may have swapped a partner for the second one and then the three of them could have pushed the boulders together easily.

If there were too many of them they may as well have murdered all the piggies in one blow, unless they were so sadistic they wanted to draw the dirty deed out and watch them get upset and anxious.

I can just picture the goats laughing quietly to themselves as the pigs tell each other to watch their step. Heartless, wicked creatures.:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Exactly, I was thinking there would be three goats. Just the right number for them to be able to do everything... sneaking around, biting the rope, pushing the boulder... and freaking the piggies out! :big_grin:

Bill Bubble Guy said:
I can just picture the goats laughing quietly to themselves as the pigs tell each other to watch their step. Heartless, wicked creatures.:big_grin:
Ha, crazy evil goats, I tell ya! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You know something else Caroline?

When we say that the goat(s) was sneaking up from behind and knocking them off we really mean it in more ways than one.
First they literally knock them off the mountain making them fall.
But second to knock someone off is a figure of speech to kill them.

So like I said, heh knocking them off in more ways than one.:smirk:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
And BTW I did make up that "Jack and Jill" joke myself. I'm pleased about it too. :big_grin:

And see I'm keeping the thread alive by posting this line separate :wink:
I just now got that joke. Nice one Marty!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're very welcome cgf. I suppose 1 or 2 out of every 10 people may miss the punchline. But when they read this they'll understand then at least.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Exactly, I was thinking there would be three goats. Just the right number for them to be able to do everything... sneaking around, biting the rope, pushing the boulder... and freaking the piggies out! :big_grin:

Ha, crazy evil goats, I tell ya! :wink:
I wonder if the three goats were able to play with the first two piggies on their way down. Tossing them from one pair of horns to the next like children play catch with a ball before finally discarding them to go splat at the bottom of the mountain. And maybe the boulders getting the last one was just like a game of bowls to them:smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
Hey, that would've added to the fun for the evil goats! But aww... wouldn't the horns hurt the two poor piggies more? Hmm, I'm in the Christmas spirit... maybe the goats had Santa hats on their heads and bounced the piggies back and forth on them! :big_grin: Gotta add that cushion! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Must treat them gently on the way to their death, right.
Maybe the final blow when they hit the bottom was so quick they didn't have time for any real pain at all.
And maybe it was quick for their leader buddy as well. Especially if the rocks literally ran over the top of him. It's just as well Muppets don't function like people do though.
If it happened to a real climber just imagine the red that would be coating the boulders as they crushed him. Gross:eek:

Skye

Reaction score
Mmm, boy, that's so charming, Marty. :stick_out_tongue:

Very true... it's good that Muppets don't function like people. I was just thinking, and it doesn't seem like it in the sketch, but I'd almost expect the Muppets, most of the time, to find a way to jump on top of the boulder and dance or run on it as it was rolling down the mountain... kinda like a treadmill!................. kinda. :wink: