Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks cgf and also congratulations for having figured out the answer before Skye posted it as you just PMed me. Second place isn't too bad is it? :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Now that my question's answered here's another funny thought.

Thinking along the line that the piggies really were bumped off permanently I can just imagine the evil goat getting his comeuppance by being haunted for the rest of his days by the ghosts of the piggies climbing up the mountain at night eerily singing Valderiiiiiiiii, Valderaaaaaaaa Valde blahahahahoooooo :eek: :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now that would be pretty funny to hear a little skit for that. On on Halloween Night or something. The Goat could be up in the mountains in his little cave and starts hearing the song again. Thanking it's them or someone else he starts to head down the mountain and for some reason can't find where the singing is coming from and finding out it't them but ghost form now. Now that would be funny.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes that would be hilarious. And great to see you replying Kyle. The more the merrier :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Actually can't you just imagine the goat getting frustrated then freaked out as he tries to butt them off and finds they are intangible ghosts now? :wink:
Or even his sheer panic as he sends boulders rolling down only to see them pass right through the three of them as they keep ascending and singing?
The Curse of the Happy Wandering Piggies' Restless Spirits would lie upon that wicked goat's head forever. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And Caroline I've been watching the clip again and another thing I love about it is the way the lead pig turns and briefly nods in the direction of his buddies after hauling himself up the large built-in rock onto the small ledge area before the track slopes in a steady diagonal upwards direction.
I love it because it seems to me like he's saying to them in that nod, "Yes it's a bit of a hard climb, but we can do it."
And in the light of the slight nervousness of the pig on the very end it seems to me like he may have especially been trying to assure his second dear buddy in particular that he shouldn't fear. Everything was going to be all right.

Yeah right. Little did he realize as he made that gesture what was going to happen:smirk: :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And another little question I've just thought to ask you Caroline.
In the final verse when the last pig throws his head back and sings "Val-de-ahahahahaha" notice there is a short, straight, black stick-like thing protruding from the area in the mountain where he is clinging firmly onto with his hands. What do you suppose that is meant to be in your honest opinion?:confused:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've taken another look at the clip looking at the "stick" very closely. It looks very metallic. Which it probably really is:smirk:
All I can imagine is that it's supposed to be a stump of a tall thin tree imbedded in the rock. Though it does look rather strange when you think closely about it.:confused:

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on it Caroline.