Old Nickelodeon

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I will say this though, one of the reasons I kind of liked Butch's old CN pilots moreso than the actual series he's created ia the overall art style . . . granted, you can still see his influence in all of his work, but I was never the biggest fan of that really angular look his characters possess in their respective shows; characters in his old pilots definitely don't have that angular look to them.

That said, Chris's CN pilot definitely has a style consistent with most of his work, but it's nothing special, and I can't see this as a series anyway.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found a series about the many shows that have aired on Nickelodeon. The web series is called Nick Knacks. This playlist shows that so far, there are 91 episodes (I've only watched the most recent one, on Looney Tunes). I'll have many hours to catch up (though I guess I don't care about every show on here).

Nick Knacks - A Nickelodeon Retrospective - YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, guess who's finally addressing at length all the **** he caused after all these years?

I mean, okay, I've never been a big fan of his (especially after he took over Dexter and PPG), and even now, I think TLH has actually gotten better without him because it's gone from a plot-driven show to a character-driven show and most of the characters are no longer walking/talking trope personafications (seriously, whenever I see a Season 1 episode, I can't believe people think this is better than more current seasons), but as I mentioned in this thread before, unlike so many others out there *cough*John K., Bill Cosby, Dan Schneider*cough*, at least he does seem sincere in his regret and his remorse for what he's done, but I do kind of feel like it seems rather disproportionate that some of these guys have either been fired from one studio and allowed to head another studio (John Lassetter), or been convicted of their crimes and then acquited and freed (Bill Cosby) . . . even Kevin Clash has managed to return to JHC after he willfully walked away from SS, but Chris seems forever tainted.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
From what I understand, apparently when it come to recording the voices for SNIZ & FONDUE, Fondue's voice actor, English may not have been his first language, so Mike Brandon kind of how to go over each of Fondue's lines with him, which resulted in a dissatisifaction over how he delivered the lines.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There were definitely moments that show knew how to hit the feelings. Parents Day was probably the first episode that hit me the most.

datman24

Reaction score
From what I understand, apparently when it come to recording the voices for SNIZ & FONDUE, Fondue's voice actor, English may not have been his first language, so Mike Brandon kind of how to go over each of Fondue's lines with him, which resulted in a dissatisifaction over how he delivered the lines.
That explains why they were my least favorite part of Kablam.