None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean bees only really attack you if you accidentally provoke them. Wasps are just ***holes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My apartment was VERY warm today because of the weather outside..... I’m really hoping I don’t have to turn my AC on during April.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And once again I have my AC turned on because of how ridiculously warm my apartment was when I woke up. I couldn’t even sleep with my blankets on!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Scientists have calculated that May 4, 2021 will be the date which the world's current climate averages will no longer be considered average, and whatever is currently considered "above average" will now be our new averages.

Honestly, they're about a decade late with this . . . I mean just for my region at least, they still keep talking about how, like 60s are the average monthly highs for April, 70s for May, and 80s for June . . . yeah, uh, those haven't been average for this area for over ten years or so.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So yeah, yesterday was hot as balls out when I went to go get weed from my dealer in RI, then I stopped by Pier Pizza to get my usual blue cheese and Buffalo chicken pizza and….. yeah. I was sweating like a mother****** after eating it. 😓

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was incredibly warm yesterday, yeah, but you know what? For this time of year, as long as it remains below 90 degrees - even if by just a couple of degrees, I'll take it, because we're usually sweltering over 90 by now, but as far as I can see, we're looking at some pretty steady lower 80s for highs over the next couple of weeks (and possibly some much-needed rain as well), so again, I'll take it, because it sure as Elmo beats 90+ and blistering sun like we normally see this time of year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or long sleeves for that matter.

But hey, wearing pants again is only four months away!

Wearing long sleeves probably five.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m not big on long sleeves personally but it does help with the winter.