None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean, even this used to be uncommon for us . . . sure, we don't typically dip below freezing or anything, and if even it snows, it's usually nothing more than a few inches at best . . . but still, we used to be able to go through an entire winter season without having to go through spells of having to break back out the t-shirts or even shorts in some cases, and that's what's been becoming more and more common over the last decade or so!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yes. You move to Miami where it’s consistently 80 degrees year round.
That way you’ll never get taken by surprise.
Sometimes solutions are right under your nose.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
We’re bracing for the first big blizzard of the season. Expecting a foot or more. Not one flake has fallen yet, and the governor already declared a state of emergency.
The amount of humidity in the air has a bearing on the snow. The drier the air, it’s light and powdery. The more damp air makes it heavy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean down here, they forecast so much as a flurry, the next thing you know, all the salt and brine truck fleets are sent out onto all of the main roads.

But, luckily, everything is back to normal as of yesterday.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
@D'Snowth we're gonna finally have a frigid christmas this year... are u happy?! i've even heard there may be a tiny bit of snow!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm doubtful about snow, but generally speaking, all I can say is. . . .

ALRIGHT! BRING IT!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, here we are again: above average with spring-like conditions, and raining buckets to boot (and it's only for one day). So far, 2021 is already off to a poor start.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It was pretty cold out today but not like winter cold. Sadly I have a feeling east coast weather is going to remain warm unless it decides to have a bipolar mentality like it usually does.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Well, here we are again: above average with spring-like conditions, and raining buckets to boot (and it's only for one day). So far, 2021 is already off to a poor start.
You know what? I used to feel sorry for you.
But we’re only 21 hours into this year and already you’re whining about the weather.
That sure didn’t take long.
Your complaining about the weather is YOUR choice.
If this is you now, you’re gonna be impossible when summer comes.

You’re right. The rest of this year is gonna suck, in spite of being an odd numbered year.
Best of luck to you and your crappy attitude.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m pretty apathetic with this year myself and I’m keeping my expectations low just to avoid disappointment..... but I mean, it is only the first day and we got a long ways to go. Don’t forget Trump will be out of office soon and I’m personally looking forward to that, regardless if Joe Biden may not be fully ready to fix up this country.