None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

DePingPong

Reaction score
I'm from Upstate NY and the weather here has been great. The summer here is miserable so being in the 60s all day with dropping to 40s already during the night has been amazing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm still anxiously awaiting when will be in the 60s for the highs; in the days before Climate Change, we'd usually have a couple of days or so in the 60s towards the tail-end of September, but those days are long gone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, 60s in September!! This honestly hasn't happened in like a decade or so! But, this used to be normal! A day or two in the 60s towards the end of September . . . and it's really sad, though: it's been so long since this used to be normal, and right now, everybody keeps going on about how we're so, "below average" right now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:sigh:

Actually, it's not at all uncommon to jump back up into the 70s at any point during the month of November here, so I'm not exactly complaining about that so much. . . .

It's just . . . it's been about two or three years since that last happened, and honestly, I was kind of hoping that trend could continue . . . I mean, for the most part this year, the climate's been pretty decent, why couldn't that continue into fall as well?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty warm down here in NH today. It actually felt like spring more than summer. I had to put on my AC.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It was WARM out today! I practically have my AC on! So much for fall. 🤷🏿‍♂️ I might as well have worn my shorts