None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, yeah, it's shorts weather. I wish it would stay below 70 so I can wear pants again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finally back to normal, and it looks like the rest of the month will stay that way . . . I may even get to wear long sleeves next week!

Unfortunately, the 2020-2021 winter outlook for almost all of the lower 48 is looking absolutely horrible! They're calling for waaaaay above average weather conditions for the entire winter season . . . looks like it's going to be the infamous Blowtorch Christmas of 2015 all over again . . . just the rotten ending we need to a rotten year.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You’re something else.
You know why?
You get a stretch of nice weather but you can’t even enjoy it because you’re already looking at the future (which might not happen) and
You
Always
Expect
The
Worst.
Your positive attitude is serving you well.
If you expect the worst, that’s exactly what you’re gonna get.
Misery loves company, but not mine.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sounds to me like you’re better off just living in New England. Plenty of cold weather.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I would much rather be hot than cold... a little sweat never hurt anyone and a little sunlight is good for you but being too cold is just straight torture, and sometimes you just can't wear enough layers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
****!!

Didn't I know this would happen? Things had been so seasonal just about all year, but, of course, we couldn't finish out 2020 with a seasonal winter season . . . nope . . . go ahead and jump up above average into springlike conditions. I said this would happen, didn't I?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
it's only supposed to be above average for a few days down here. then it drops back down to the 20s and 30s next week again!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Still, can't we just go one winter without jumping above average at all anymore?