Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsieve

Reaction score
MuppetCaper,

I was able to open your link, just not the one that was provided by SweetumsMonster. Weird. Thanks again.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Amy from MR just held a chat, and was asked when the next Muppet replica would be available. Her answer: "Animal should be announced on 5/30". So looks like things are pushed back a bit from what we expected.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Any word if Gonzo is still sch. for May 21st? Or is Animal now going to be announced before Gonzo?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am curious to know know also. After all, Monday is only three days away. I hope that Gonzo is still scheduled for that day. We have waited too long.

Also, when was this chat? I usually there when they have them. I must have missed this one. Hmmm

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
That chat was in the Rebelscum.com forums to address some Star Wars questions, but people asked some non Star Wars questions too.

She didn't implicitly state when Gonzo was coming, but her answer was in reference to "When is the next Muppet replica coming?". So it sounds like Gonzo may be further down the road.

Telly

Reaction score
I kinda wish they'd get their act together and give a little bit more elaborate information. Although I suppose they can only say so much as to not give out false information. :sympathy:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
So are you saying that there is no pre-order for Gonzo this Monday? So when is the pre-orders for these darn things then? I wished they would be a bit more organized and REALLY let us know what is going on.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I cant say with 100% certainty, but by implication of Amy's reply, no, Gonzo wont be on sale. I also have an email out to her for confirmation, but given the Star Wars licensing announcement, it might take a while to get a reply.

Certainly no harm in checking the MR site on Monday.

Like I said though, Im only stating what her reply was, and the implication would seem that Animal is next, and coming on 5.30.

The bright side is, they'll announce it in an MR newsletter before it goes on sale, they've never just tossed a big name item on the site without putting it in a newsletter first. Given that we didnt get a newsletter about it yet, I'm hedging my bets on no Gonzo for Monday.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
It's almost unbelieveable how MR has not made any announcement regarding our favorite little blue wierdo (and their complete disregard for our questions). I mean, we're practically begging to spend money on their products, but we get nothing!

Yes, I realize that they've got a lot on their minds what with all the Star Wars hubbub (and yeah, I'm a HUGE SW fan too, and that deal fallout totally blows), but they haven't given us anything for long before that announcement. How hard could it be to take a simple picture or two, load 'em up to a pic site, and then say, 'oh yeah, here's the dates', or, 'well, the factory isn't done yet, we'll find out more on such-and-such date'.

This is getting more and more frustrating by the day, and I'm not feelin' the love from them like before with Kermit. I for one think the line might be in trouble (of course, not to mention the whole company since they're basically just a Star Wars brand company), and it would be nice to hear something official, either way.

As always; hopefully we'll hear something soon! :sympathy:

Status
Not open for further replies.