Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Very cool, I like Animals chain and ripped jeans.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Guys, I've tried to get a reply from Amy about a Gonzo pic or any news and I became the laughing stock of the board. They do not take our collection ceriously like we do. They are only wrapped up in Star Wars. But that's ok, there line is ending in Janruary of next year. Amy DID say there will be more to come for us next year for the Muppets!
*yay!*

Sorry that they are beating you out there, but good job on fighting for our cause. Come on someone! Give us an announcement! We don't ask for much.

Does anyone have anything they'd like to see in specific as extra replicas? Piggy's necklace, obviously. Scaled vehicles. I'd love to get Fozzie's hat. Floyd's guitar (may be too expensive to produce), Dr Teeth's hat, Scooter's coat, etc.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Im looking forward to future Muppet products. While I'll only be collecting photo puppet replicas, Im sure other products will get a good following.

Star Wars is, in fact, not going to be an option for MR starting 1/1/08. They will be able to continue to sell any leftover merch through March, but no new products can be sold beyond 12/31/07. I'd remain cautiously optimistic. Star Wars represents 80% of the revenue stream for Master Replicas (and 20% for the entire Corgi conglomerate). With that revenue stream gone, it's not impossible that Corgi could decide to close out the MR brand. It's all a matter of waiting and seeing how things pan out right now. It's not going to be a light and easy right for MR.

Telly

Reaction score
Keeermit ~ Excellent job! You should do a YouTube.com with Gonzo like you did Ernie and Elmo! I absolutely LOVE looking at people's replicas of the Muppets, whether they be puppets or photo props! I'd really like to see somebody attempt to make Janice! Or Pepe and Rizzo!

I'm really hoping we get Pepe and Rizzo photo prop replicas!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Those are really great Keeermit. I really love those. I would love to have an Animal made if we can ever make a deal or something. That would be great.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I sent an email to MR asking if they had a date yet for the next Muppets as my supplier in the UK asked me to find out so I could pre order.
This is the reply

Dear Antony,

I am sorry but I have no exact release dates for our next Muppet
products. I know we are working on Gonzo and Animal. Hopefully we will
have some information for you shortly.

Sincerely,

Jerry
Customer Service

Hope this helps.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
MR's customer service team, aside from Amy, is woefully out of touch when it comes to up and coming products.

5/21 for Gonzo and 6/4 for Animal have been confirmed as order dates though. Keep in mind, that's strictly an ordering date, and items may not ship until weeks or months after. MR will not charge your card till your item ships. Authorized dealers may or may not charge up front, check with them before placing your order.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
MR's customer service team, aside from Amy, is woefully out of touch when it comes to up and coming products.

5/21 for Gonzo and 6/4 for Animal have been confirmed as order dates though. Keep in mind, that's strictly an ordering date, and items may not ship until weeks or months after. MR will not charge your card till your item ships. Authorized dealers may or may not charge up front, check with them before placing your order.
I hope you are right but that was a long time ago that Amy said that and since then my supplier (Cards Inc) have no date and now MR have no date.........

Cards Inc do not charge until dispatch date ( thank god) ! My wife would kill me if I went and spent the best part of £800 on Muppets. i just bought myself a PS3 so I gotta look like I am being wise with my money!

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I like the idea of Muppet related products, Im just having a hard time trying to think of items?

Things like Fozzies hat and Miss Piggys necklace would be nice, but when/if MR make Fozzie and Piggy Replicas, they will have the hat or necklace anyway?

Musical instruments I guess would be nice, but they will look just like musical instruments, with no link to the Muppets other than maybe they will smaller!

I really like the idea of outfits for the Muppets, Various outfits for example, Kermit. They could make the his Bob Cratchitt costume, A 'Santa' Outfit, Captain Smollett, a tux and Tophat, MTM spakly suit, his white suit!

Gonzo has many outfits that could be replicated.

And Miss Piggy the outfits are endless, its gonna be really hard to decide on one outfit for her to sold in otherwise. Maybe a replica of her crown she wins in the beauty pageant in The Muppet Movie would be nice!

For now, some news on Gonzo and Animal would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Chris

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I like the idea of Muppet related products, Im just having a hard time trying to think of items?

Things like Fozzies hat and Miss Piggys necklace would be nice, but when/if MR make Fozzie and Piggy Replicas, they will have the hat or necklace anyway?

Musical instruments I guess would be nice, but they will look just like musical instruments, with no link to the Muppets other than maybe they will smaller!

I really like the idea of outfits for the Muppets, Various outfits for example, Kermit. They could make the his Bob Cratchitt costume, A 'Santa' Outfit, Captain Smollett, a tux and Tophat, MTM spakly suit, his white suit!

Gonzo has many outfits that could be replicated.

And Miss Piggy the outfits are endless, its gonna be really hard to decide on one outfit for her to sold in otherwise. Maybe a replica of her crown she wins in the beauty pageant in The Muppet Movie would be nice!

For now, some news on Gonzo and Animal would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Chris
I love all those idea's Chris. I would really love to see outfits for the characters to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.