Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
So far so good. I wonder what happened to Gonzo. Guess we will have to wait for that one.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
MuppetCaper said:
I am also ordering both. Not to support the line. To have something unique. Jim is probably rolling in his grave since Disney gave the patterns for the Muppets.
Me too. I'm ordering these cuz I want them really bad! :big_grin: When I first heard about MR doing Muppets, I thought I'd only get my favorite characters, but after a while I gave in and knew I had to have all of them!

I honestly think Jim wouldn't have too big a problem with this. He wanted Disney to take the Muppets a long time ago, and with his eye into the future, I'm sure he saw something like this happening. Plus, they aren't puppets, and that's what he was said to have something against - which I of course completely understand and support. Go Jim!
MuppetCaper said:
So far so good. I wonder what happened to Gonzo.
LOL, same here, but this is fantastic! All the nagging finally did us some good, ha ha. Hopefully Gonzo will follow real soon.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yeah, I got the email myself. I really hope that is JUST the prototype is all. I think his nose may be too small and his hair not long enough. We will have to wait and see. I was going by my other photo puppet pictures that I gathered. What do you guys think that got the email and the little picture?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...well, that's a little freakish. I wonder what became of Gonzo? And I wonder if I want to pre-order Animal...And I wonder why that image of him on the site looks so off?

Guess we have to wait for the week to pass and see what happens.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
uh yeah I really was interested in gonzo....now no gonzo..nice.
That animal looks horrid I've seen ripp off puppets on ebay that look better than this..shesh!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Besides his nose & pupils being slightly too small, I think Animal looks great! Maybe the factory just didn't get Terry's notes, or maybe couldn't decipher them that well or something.

If they just increased his nose & pupil size by like 20 to 30% I think he'd be perfect!

Getting excited again!

:excited:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Besides his nose & pupils being slightly too small, I think Animal looks great! Maybe the factory just didn't get Terry's notes, or maybe couldn't decipher them that well or something.

If they just increased his nose & pupil size by like 20 to 30% I think he'd be perfect!

Getting excited again!

:excited:
and how about make him not look like he's balding...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.