Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have to say that I tried to perfect an Oxford-style shirt pattern so I could start making shirts reminiscient of the ones Gonzo wears. I LOVE his red pepper shirt and other such things.

I was hoping for some die-cast replicas of the cars the Muppets have used over the years. I also posted in their message board that a replica of the Plumber Gonzo sculpture atop his vehicle would be cool.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I will take any prop for the Muppets. I even want more Photo Puppets. All I know is that Amy told me last night that the have many new stuff for the Muppets next year. I know Star Wars was there bread and butter. But I feel that if they focus on there other licenses they should still be up there making good products. Lets all pray that they succede. I also collect Star Wars (and I have a lot of it to prove it), but I also wanted to get out other topics in the open. There is more to MR than just Star Wars. I was there to help support the Muppets. I only felt that we should get a little eye candy like they do with other chats. They gave us the Gree helmet and even the X-wing prototype yesterday. Now they should have done the same for us. If wasn't for Kermit selling so well, I would have no other reason for being there. We should have our turn as well. Even though :concern: is coming out next monday, they should have had something for us then. I am just thankful that we are getting him and Animal and whatever else is thrown at us next year. Cause you never know when this line will end as well.

Also, this is the only pic that I have of MR showing pics of Gonzo and Animal when they anounced who was going to be made next.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/MR_MUPPET_1.jpghttp://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/MR_MUPPET_1.jpg

muppetperson

Reaction score
Those pics are of actual Muppet photo puppets.But yeah, the only pics we have seen of the Master Replica Muppet photo puppets are the nude prototypes made by Terry angus, before being sent to the factory in China.A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I noticed that we don't hear nothing anymore from Travis or Terry. I wonder what's up. I know that Travis has been busy, not to sure about Terry. I hope they will give us a update by the end of the year. It's long over due! :sympathy:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
MuppetCaper that is exactly the pic i was talking about. Thank you. That was great.

mrsieve

Reaction score
SweetumsMonster,

I wasnt able to open your link. Or am I the only one?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I just put that photo up cause we where refering to Gonzo wearing shoes. In that photo, he was wearing shoes even though it does not pertain to MR. We all know that this is not MR's photo puppets, but they do make good referances on what they would look like if Gonzo "DID" get shoes. Only time will tell, we will find out next Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.