Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. cool.. that would definately make the repainting of my car easier.... *giggle*

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Yes Master Replics never updates their site untill Monday and its updated till friday. They are in California so be patient.

muppetperson

Reaction score
It's the final countdown.Two weeks from today for Gonzo's pre order and four weeks till Animal's.yet still no preview pics.It is a shame that we werent involved in the reviewing prototypes stages like we were with Kermit's developments.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just looked over at Master Replicas blog and a forum member, "Jedi Mike", visited the Master Replicas forum.He said there was stuff that he could and could not talk about.And guess what?....No Muppet previews.So now we know, this time Master Replicas have decided not to give us any previews and just offer the product when finished.Lets just hope we like it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well I have great faith in MR for Gonzo and Animal...... IM READDY to pre-order! :smile: :excited:

Davina

Reaction score
i'm more surprised that we don't have "official" pre-order dates listed in the muppet merchandise info... you'd think this would be BIG NEWS :smile:

Telly

Reaction score
YaY For two weeks from today!!!!!:concern:

Garland

Reaction score
Oh I hope it is true.
Do we absolutely believe this???
Gosh I do want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.