Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Travis said $250.00 for Gonzo and i think $299.99 for Animal. next year are comming out non Muppet replica Muppet items from Master Replicas .
Really.......wow thats not too bad at all. I guess they will cost more here in the UK. Kermit cost me £170 which is about $330 so I guess Gonzo and Animal will be about £250 - £300.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, mine cost £180. I'm sure Gonzo will be more expencive than that. Because of the clothing, etc, if nothing else. Animal may be about the same (but isn't he bigger?).

I can't wait to see new pictures of them, and get the official prices and dates.

Davina

Reaction score
what are these "non-muppet muppet replicas?"

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Travis said $250.00 for Gonzo and i think $299.99 for Animal. next year are comming out non Muppet replica Muppet items from Master Replicas .

wow sweet deals there... i kinda new that :concern: and :halo: would run higher then Kermit did. well my plan is preorder one and the other one the next week

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
The non Muppet Replica Muppet items are replicas of Muppet items and not the Muppets. Items like a scaled replica of the Electric Mayhem Bus, scale replica of Fozzies Studebaker and The Muppet Show jacket and sign. Travis said that Master Replicas would be doing this next year and to post ideas on their forum for Muppet Replica items that are not replicas of the Muppets themselves. I have a thread there with my ideas in the Muppets section. You should check it out and join. Here is the link http://masterreplicas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245 Enjoy.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Is that a recent price quote? Where did you read those figures?

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Travis said it on this thread and it was on masterreplicas.com earlier in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.