Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Gee thanks! I hope Gonzo will be wearing shoes, that would be great. Man, I can hardly wait to see who is coming out next year. Above all, I really do hope it is either Piggy or Fozzie (or both, hehehehe). But if it had to be one, I hope it's fozzie. I want to pose them like they do on the calendars and when the holidays come up, pose them for Christmas etc. To bad we have to wait so long for these awesome collectibles to come out. It feels like forever on these two! :concern:

Telly

Reaction score
I"m hoping for Piggy! She'd be so friggen fun to pose I think! I'd have to search my inner Diva though! :mad:

Telly

Reaction score
Is Gonzo gonna have shoes? (Please say "yes!") I REALLY wish he'd come in his sweater vest, long sleeved white button down shirt, and khakis clothes.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I heard that he will be in his little purple suit. I just think he would look funny without shoes. Animal will have his vest and torn shorts like he did in the 70's. Yikes.....only one week to go after tomorrow for pre-orders! I will be definately up early that morning to get mine (with my CS membership discout!). :big_grin:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Yes Gonzo will be wearing shoes. In the photo Master Replicas showed hes in the purple tux with matching bowtie, and shoes. If anyone has that photo please post it.

mrsieve

Reaction score
The only pictures I have of Gonzo (which were taken by Terry Angus), he does not have his tux or bowtie nor is wearing shoes.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yes Gonzo will be wearing shoes. In the photo Master Replicas showed hes in the purple tux with matching bowtie, and shoes. If anyone has that photo please post it.
Master Replicas showed a photo:confused:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
It was shown on their blog back before toy fair to announce their new products. I saved the link to the site that has it but the photo wont show up anymore. The photo also showed Animal as well.

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

There seems to be some confusion on the pics that we have seen..........or not! I usually check these threads and Master Replicas Most days and I can only recall seeing, the first Gonzo prototype, full body, but naked, there was one pic of him clothed in his Great Muppet Caper Photographer outfit, but the picture was cropped to just show his head as Gonzo is going to be in his early Muppet Show Purple tux with bow tie. There has so far been no talk of whether Gonzo will have shoes or not! But as he is in his suit, I would guess he will, after all this is a replica!

The Toy Fair Photo, shows the Animal first prototype, un-clothed, Gonzo's head and Kermit.

There was talk weeks ago that a new factory prototype of Animal had been recieved from China, and hopefully pics would be online later that week, but they so far havnt come. News on the progress seems to be very slow from Master Replicas, Star Wars still dominates their daily blog and home page, but nothing about the Muppets!

Here are three of the pics that have already been shown, remember this is the first mock up of Animal!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/FNY_1624_resize.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/animal3bmp.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/FNY_1622_resize.jpg

Bye bye

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.