New movies coming out...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I'm excited to go see Alien-The Directors Cut just because I didn't get to see it in theaters the first time around! And what's this new Nicole Kidman/Ewan McGreggor movie called?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yay!!!

Disney just pulled the plug on a Ben Affleck Romantic Comedy called "The ghosts of Girlfriends past!"

YAY!!! :crazy: :excited: :zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
That's a chame. In the book it wasn't until the end, the very end that you knew what was going to happen. And even who was the goodie...

So, was Easter well acted? And Marlie? I think Gene Hackman looked back with a beard, am I right?
It was all well acted out. I was just able to figure it out--it was obvious what was going to happen. I don't want to say anymore than this and spoil the fun for anyone who wants to go see it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, that'sgood. I was begining to be afraid that I was going to be dissopointed compaired to the book.

On a side topic, Foz, is it you that has a friend of a friend who know's John Grisham?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Runaway Jury-Filmed in New Orleans! Which means-Go see it!!! Now!!! :big_grin:
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm told I HAAAVE to, b/c some of my friends are extras!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I just saw Runaway Jury last night: WOW!

Yeah, you can guess the ending, but I would have felt bad if they had ended it any other way.

Oh, and Frogboy. I owe you an apology. You were right, Hackman is a really good actor. All three are!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
On a side topic, Foz, is it you that has a friend of a friend who know's John Grisham?
My college sociology teacher is his first cousin's wife. No big deal.

radionate

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
My college sociology teacher is his first cousin's wife. No big deal.
Most folks from where Kev and I are either know John, have met John, or have friends who are friends with him.

Same goes for so many folks from the area. Morgan Freeman, Delta Burke, Gerald McRaney, Mary Ann Mobley, Cynthia Geary, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, etc. etc.etc.

Good Grief, I never really thought about it, but this is a breeding ground for celebrity folk.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
radionate said:
Most folks from where Kev and I are either know John, have met John, or have friends who are friends with him.

Same goes for so many folks from the area. Morgan Freeman, Delta Burke, Gerald McRaney, Mary Ann Mobley, Cynthia Geary, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, etc. etc.etc.

Good Grief, I never really thought about it, but this is a breeding ground for celebrity folk.
Wow! That's pretty cool. :cool:
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw Scary Movie 3 saturday (And since it was a matine, I only spent 5 bucks) and let me tell you this... It was something that only I would like! If you're extremely weird, go see a matine. If you want to play it safe, rent it later...

All and all, I liked it, but there were a few problems I had with it..

George Carlin and Leslie Neilson needed more screen time.

The Matrix parody (the Orical and Morphious) was too short (things were obviously edited. something on the preview wasn't in the movie, so it seemed too short)

other than that, it was a mindless 80 minutes of pure satirical bliss.

Most of the movies parodied in it (the Ring, 8 Mile, Signs) really deserved the kind of stuff this movie put them through.

And if you hate American Idol as much as me...

SPOILERS

In the 8 Mile Parody, Simon Cowel (ick) makes a short cameo, heckling the freestyle rappers.... he imidiately gets riddled with bullets!! :excited:

All and all, a pretty great oddball flick!