New movies coming out...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have a friend who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who know Prince. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Prince, or The Prince? As in William, Harry, or Charles?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Prince, as in the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince.

Tera

Reaction score
Did you know that Prince is going door to door as part of the Jehova's Witnesses? I heard about it on NPR - weird.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Tera said:
Did you know that Prince is going door to door as part of the Jehova's Witnesses? I heard about it on NPR - weird.
Yeah, I heard. I thought it was pretty cool, cuz I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Yeah, I heard. I thought it was pretty cool, cuz I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
:cool: We just had a highway built here, and it uprooted the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall, so they rebuilt up the street from my house. It was really interesting, like an Amish barn-raising, because a ton of people showed up and they put that building up in a couple days.
Erin

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
:cool: We just had a highway built here, and it uprooted the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall, so they rebuilt up the street from my house. It was really interesting, like an Amish barn-raising, because a ton of people showed up and they put that building up in a couple days.
Erin
Yeah, we just put a new one up, too. It took two weekends. Friday-Sunday, then Staurday and Sunday. It's amazing to watch, and even more amazing to consider that all the people who wokr on it are volunteers. We had over 500 people show up to help.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Awesome. That is a pretty impressive project. It was neat to drive by at various point throughout the day and see how much further they'd gotten on it. So you helped put it up too? That's cool. :smile:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I saw Finding Nemo yesterday.

It is sooo funny. (I wish I could speak whale)

But, where are the outcuts? Sad, Dory would make such great outcuts.