New movies coming out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, wasn't Finding Nemo great? I saw it with a couple friends of mine and my family still hasn't seen it yet. We might all go catch it at the dollar theater. It was a terrific movie. :smile:
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hey, I saw Finding Nemo yesterday.

It is sooo funny. (I wish I could speak whale)

But, where are the outcuts? Sad, Dory would make such great outcuts.

Out takes?

We'll have to wait for the DVD, I'd gather. They may have just saved them for extras...

But The Incredibles (the next Pixar Film) will no doubt have outtakes at the end.,. I've seen a preview of one during Toy Story on TV a few weeks back...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Yeah, I heard. I thought it was pretty cool, cuz I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
You're a JW? Cool. I have never got to know one before, though I have met several. All nice people, BTW.

I don't really know much about JWs. Is hat the reigion where you can't drink coke? Or is that Mormons, I can't remeber.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Awesome. That is a pretty impressive project. It was neat to drive by at various point throughout the day and see how much further they'd gotten on it. So you helped put it up too? That's cool. :smile:
Erin
Yeah, I got to help put up the one in Bath, NY. There's a few nails in there I put in, but mostly just helped clean up while they were building.

Blahreguard said:
You're a JW? Cool. I have never got to know one before, though I have met several. All nice people, BTW.

I don't really know much about JWs. Is hat the reigion where you can't drink coke? Or is that Mormons, I can't remeber.
I hope my impression on you holds up to the same standard. And, yes, we can drink Coca-Cola. I know many a Coke addict.... and not that kind of coke, either. We follow the Bible very closely, and I don't recall any scripture saying not to drink Cola. lol!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
We follow the Bible very closely, and I don't recall any scripture saying not to drink Cola. lol!
Very true. :wink:

So, what do you guys think of the up coming Peter Pan? I watched an add for it at the cimema the other day and it looks scar-y. The clawed hand in the advert, did you know that is from one of the mermaids? *Shiver*

Drtooth

Reaction score
ZYou know, Brother Bear comes out tommorrow, and I just itch to see it. I figured out why I like the moose so much, they are voiced by the Strange Brew MacKenzie (sp?) Brothers Rick Morranis and Dave Thomas (Not the Wendy's guy)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oh, it's not the Wendy's guy? I thought maybe it was, and the voice work was done before he died. I loved that guy. Oh well. Rcik Moranis rocks! I really want to see the movie too. Can't wait! :smile:
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well... it's the 2 guys from the Movie Strange Brew... playing the same characters as in Strange Brew, but as Moose... that is so cool. I want to see it for that alone.

Also, the little snotty kid Jordan from Bernie Mac plays Koda the cub, much more gentle and less frantic than he is in Bernie Mac.

I forget who esle is in it...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Oh, it's not the Wendy's guy? I thought maybe it was, and the voice work was done before he died. I loved that guy. Oh well. Rcik Moranis rocks! I really want to see the movie too. Can't wait! :smile:
Erin
The Dave Thomas from the movie is also in Rat Race.

Say, what is Strange Brew like, anyway? I've never seen it.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I've never seen it either. What part did Dave Thomas play in "Rat Race"? I saw that movie a few months ago.
Erin