New movies coming out...

NikZane

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I feel bad for Michael Jackson. I truly do not think that man has a malicious bone in his body. Is he weird? Sure. But dangerous? I don't think so. He's a very compassionate, caring person who never had a childhood and wants to spend the rest of his life making up for it. And people just try to read the worst into everything he does. It doesn't seem fair to me. I wish folks would just leave him alone. :sympathy:
Erin
Well said Erin!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would gladly leave him alone... but come on, after the 39 news specials, you kinda get sick of him...

And who says I DON'T hate Madonna? I can't stand the hack! I really think they should make fun of her more... I can't stand her at all!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
What about Madonna letting her baby crawl on a hotel balcony?
how about madonna kissing brittney spears on the mtv music awards and then several weeks later coming out with a childrens book. what the heck is that all about? i know madonna and spears were trying to get some publicity, but still....

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Madonna used sensationalism to get where she is. The public has created sensationalism about Michael Jackson. It's also over-done in their publicity, and kinda like living in Memphis, TN, you like Elvis' music (most of it), but he's so over exposed here it's pathetic. Just for the tourists, I know, but I'm just tired of seeing his name and face.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yah know... that kiss was not only staged, but rehearsed over and over...

She's trying to claw back in the public eye, since about EVERYONE is singing about sex now, so she needed some sort of shock to get the public interrested in her again!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
NikZane said:
As with all Tim Burton films, I'm looking forward to Big Fish. It looks to be another beautifully imagined, fairytale*/love story, with a very decent cast.
Saw the trailer...WOW. Looks like I have another movie to add to my list!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I can't wait for "Brother Bear". I often work right near the Disney Store at work, and I have seen those trailers so many times... It looks really cool.
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
Brother Bear I may/ may not see... It looks good, but I don't know if the trailer is made simply out of the a-list stuff, like most trailers.

HOWEVER... I do love love love those 2 moose (yes.. the plural of moose is moose) and if they have t-shirts or bean bags (or better yet PVC figurines) of them, even if I dislike the movie, I would want to pick them up...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've found 2 more Dr. Seuss Depatie/ Freling DVD's besided the 2 I listed

The Cat in the Hat (alone? I forget... was it an hour long special?)

and

The Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat (In my opinion the best crossover special of all time!!!) and Hooberbloob Highway ( I saw it and it was pretty dissappointing...I expected more)

:zany: :excited: :wink: