New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
LOL! Now *that's* a scary thought! I could see Wilford Brimley as the Lorax. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin
wilford brimley...i remember seeing him in the 2nd ewoks movie. still have it on vhs in working order too!

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
wilford brimley...i remember seeing him in the 2nd ewoks movie. still have it on vhs in working order too!

ryan
Cool, I think I remember that too. BTW, what's the deal with this Quick Reply thing? :confused:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
This is a quick reply, BTW.

So, I have good news and bad news.

Good news: Acording to IMDb the person who voiced Marvin the Paranoid Android in the original radio seres will be returning to voice him for the new film!!! Hurray!!!

Bad news: Runaway Jury is now not opening in England untill after christmas. It is sooo sad. I want to see it NOW!!! Maybe I'll go on holiday to America to see it...

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Anybody else looking forward to the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre? The trailer actually looks pretty good and quite scary, unlike a bunch of other recent and semi-recent horror flicks.

NikZane

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
Anybody else looking forward to the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre? The trailer actually looks pretty good and quite scary, unlike a bunch of other recent and semi-recent horror flicks.
It does indeed... quite scary infact. I'll probably go see it :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Could someone pass me a bowl please. I just found out something sickening.

Princess's Diaries 2, coming to all good stores in 2004.

:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
I hope it's good and plan on seeing it; but you know that they usually put all the good stuff in movie trailers, which makes me wonder what the other 2 hours of the film is going to be like. (Hoping all the spooky stuff ain't only in the trailer). Oh, and you know it's based on a true story?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Could someone pass me a bowl please. I just found out something sickening.

Princess's Diaries 2, coming to all good stores in 2004.

:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:
I actually quite liked the first movie. Of course, I generally don't hold out much hope for direct-to-video sequels...
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Personally, I'd love to see them rerelease long forgotten Suess Specials like The Grinch grinches the Cat in the Hat (I have it, and aside from the originals of both, this is one of my favorites) and Pontoffol Pock (If memory serves, the music was from Joe Raposo, as Suess himself wrote the lyrics) on DVD and Video or something. I believe Depatie Freling Studios animated them...

D'OH!!!! They DO have these on DVD... at least 2 that I know of (hopefully more)

DVD 1- Green eggs and Ham in a double Bill with Grinch Night.

DVD 2- The Lorax and special second feature, Pontoful Pock and his Magical Piano!!!! :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :halo: :cool:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw more of the Promos for Looney Tunes BIA...

The movie looks pretty good, but I can't help shake the feeling that they used the same plot as Rocky and Bullwinkle the Movie...

I dislike Brendan and Jenna in this film, but Steve Martin looks like he can pull it off...