New movies coming out...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Any comment on the Taxi Movie? It's set to start shooting soon....

I must prevent it..... need my delorian..... maybe if I did they'd put Christopher Lloyd in it...

Cat in the Hat? Well... I thought... can't be any worse than the Grinch....

I was so Wrong. The Grinch? Well... I like Jim Carrey, and for some reason, I actually find his antics funny....

But Mike Myers? He's got the makings of one of the annoying films starts that make annoying films..

I loved Shrek, and I liked Austin Powers, but Cat in the Hat? Needs to be spayed!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now, now, Mr Teeth. That is not the way to talk.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*covers young ears*

:wink:

I probably won't see it, but I ain't gonna go do something drastic, either!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Yay! I hadn't heard of that movie, and I was just saying the other day that it's been too long since Haley was in a live action movie. I'm crazy about that kid. :flirt: :stick_out_tongue: And I happen to love Michael Caine and Robert Duvall too, so "Secondhand Lions" sounds like a winner in my book! So it sounds like sort of a Heidi-ish Great-Kid-Reforms-Grumpy-Relatives movie? I'll have to keep my eye out for the preview. Thanks! :smile:
Erin

And it was kinda funny because in the preview it sounds like Haley's voice is changing so its squeaky the whole time :smile: And I think Heidi is a good description but I could be wrong.

I'm hoping to see Bend it Like Beckham within the next few days since it's out in theaters everywhere now!! Yay!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
oh my geez freakin louise, i just saw american wedding. that's a halarious movie. i'll give you people a joke from the movie. stifler is talking to finch and asks him what the capitol of taiwan is and before finch can answer stifler hits him in his private area and says bangkok. i was laughing hard.......halarious movie....

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
not my type of humor. but if someone asks I'll remember to say it's funny (in that crude sort of way)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Um, hum.

Bea:zany:{That is in return to what Ryan said by the way}regard

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Um, hum.

Bea:zany:{That is in return to what Ryan said by the way}regard
it's a funny movie.....come on.....i was just telling one of the jokes...oh never mind..

ryan