sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*police car comes up*

sorry kevin we have to take you in!

[The Bad Joke Police Strike Again]

movielad

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Tomb Raider 2 didn't do so hot? I liked it, I don't consider it a Indian Jones as i've read in some reviews, the game is more Indian Jones style, but at least this video game basied movie isn't terrible like other video game type of movies have been.
I'm looking forward to seeing it when it opens over here, having been involved (to an extent) with the film for some time but not actually getting to seeing the end result yet. And did you know that JHCS had a small part to play in this film as well? Not sure what sequences/FX they were responsible for, but Cinefex did list their involvement within the film.

Other films I'm looking forward to when they're (eventually) released:

- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Fox)
- Ella Enchanted (Miramax)
- The Medallion (Sony)
- Thunderbirds (Working Title)

Unfortunately these days I tend to buy or rent DVDs far more than going to the cinema and the most recent films I've seen were Gangs of New York and One Hour Photo. I keep reminding myself to go see LOTR: The Two Towers and X-Men 2, but never get around to it. :\

Oh, and speaking of Thunderbirds - did you know that an all CGI version of Captain Scarlet is in the works? Check out the site for Double Negative (a London-based FX company) and click under Recruitment. I'll say no more :smile:

Regards,

Martyn

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Martyn, any chance you could give a little about what you did (to an extent) for the TR2 flim? I saw League of Extraordinary Gentlemen a few weeks ago, it was great!

thanks!

Zack,

movielad

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Hi Martyn, any chance you could give a little about what you did (to an extent) for the TR2 flim? I saw League of Extraordinary Gentlemen a few weeks ago, it was great!
Nothing exciting - just help maintain the production systems (read: computers) that the VFX artists and producers use to create their digital magic. I get the occasional studio/set visit out of it from time to time which is always fun :wink:

Regards,

Martyn