New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i saw seabiscuit today and i thought it was one heck of a good movie. the movie is set in the great depression era and shows the rise of a jockey and a horse to become bigger than what they were. great acting by chris cooper and william h. macy because those 2 stand out. tobey maguire and jeff bridges also have fine performances as well.

3 1/2 out of 4 stars. easily the best movie i've seen this year.

ryan

CraigD

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
JOHNNY ENGLISH looks wonderful; I cannot wait to see it. BLACK ADDER is dreadful (The dryest of the dry British humor ever; one has to be "very" easily amused to find it even remotely funny), but Atkinson is hilarious in MR. BEAN and RAT RACE.

Hang on. You don't like Black Adder, one of the funniest shows ever made, yet you found Rat Race funny??? What's up with that?

Johnny English was okay. Had its moments. No doubt Atkinson's a funny guy, but a lot of his film choices suck. Especially the American films he's done like Rat Race and Scooby Doo.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Atkinson is like our generation's Chaplin in my eyes. Wish he had more popularity in the US. I don't think Hollywood knows what to do with him. I was disappointed in the Bean film, but it had some good moments. They shouldn't mess with his forumula by adding cheesy elements. Just let the guy do what he does. I'll probably get around to seeing English if it's out for a few more weeks.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I'll probably get around to seeing English if it's out for a few more weeks.
don't foget to see seabiscuit!!!!

*i'm going to offically promote this movie now*..

ryan

Natalie

Reaction score
So Seabiscuit is a really good movie huh?

I still can't believe anybody would name a horse or a movie "seabiscuit" though, what's up with that?! :confused: (am I the only one thinking this?) Nevermind

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Go to the video store. There's an old movie been made about the 'hoss back in the '50's or 60's.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I saw Tomb Raider 2 this night and i thought it was great! I think I like the story line in the first one better but this one had a lot more cooler things in it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
I liked Ocean's 11 so I'd be interested in 12. Do you know any more details about it?
Nope, but I saw O11 last night and can't wait for the next one.

Actually the weird thing is that last night after watching it I had a dream that I was robbing them, then I had to escape out of my Grandma's garage and I went round the corner and nealy got shot by Sarah who was one of the gards!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
aww blech!!!! Spy Kids is #1...how did that happen?!?!

*goes and mumbles in corner*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Actually the weird thing is that last night after watching it I had a dream that I was robbing them, then I had to escape out of my Grandma's garage and I went round the corner and nealy got shot by Sarah who was one of the gards!!!

how.....quaint.

Saw nemo it was GREAT! The ad for The Incredibles had me rolling, too! goodness, I love pixar! I think I get to go see pirates tomorrow!