New movies coming out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I've actually never seen the third one, except bits and pieces, but I love the second one. I actually saw that first, so it was fun to see the first one and get what all the references were about.
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
The third BTTF movie is really a lot of fun as well. In some ways I like it better than the second, though that's good as well. If I remember correctly, though, Robert Zemeckis said that they had no idea they'd be able to make sequels, and that the part at the end of the first where they blast off into the future was really just supposed to be a funny ending (the "To Be Continued" was added for the home video). He said he felt that they'd painted themselves into a corner, because he never really wanted to make a movie in "the future."

Just an interesting tidbit...

McFraggle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
True, the best sequels are planned.
I definitely agree with you Beau. If a filmmaker or writer has the entire saga planned out it usually flows a lot better and the result is a better series of films.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Mmm, Toy Story 2--amazing amazing movie. For me, it helps that the kid's name is Andy. When it came out, there was a pack of little PVC figures called "Andy's Favorite Toys." :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hehehe. That's awesome! Now when is Disney gonna make a great movie with a main character named Erin? :attitude:
Erin