New movies coming out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I saw "Two Brothers" yesterday and "Cold Mountain" today. I thought both were really good, though "Cold Mountain" was pretty depressing...
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Finally, a title for the movie I'm most looking forward to seeing next year.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

I like it!

McFraggle

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Finally, a title for the movie I'm most looking forward to seeing next year.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

I like it!
I do too. It's better than the first two titles. I'm looking forward to it too, I've been somewhat disappointed by the first two films.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yes, I'm quite dissapointed with the latest Star Wars films. I think everybody has been, but it appears as if they may have something worth watching coming up! Although I must say, "Revenge of the Sith" isn't exactly the title I was hoping they'd come up with!

So, anybody excited for "The Village"? I think M. Night has got something pretty awesome in store for us all!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to "The Village." I loved "The Sixth Sense" and liked "Unbreakable" and "Signs" a lot, and this one looks really interesting.
Erin

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yes, I can already tell that there will be a lot of layers to "The Village". All of the colors (yellow is the 'safe' color, red is the 'bad' color) and symbolism are awesome! Also, I love the costuming and set (the village itself is really cool). I can't wait!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Who think Princess's Diaries 2 will flop. Yep, me too. With no Michael (Sp?) in it, I think epople will be dissapointed.

But then again, I have been wrong before.

While we're on the subject of Flop-worthy films, has anyone seen Thunderbirds yet?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Michael was so sweet... :flirt: I don't know, it might be cute. I hear it's nothing like the book, though, which will probably tick off the book's fans. It does seem like sequels usually aren't all that great, especially if they weren't planned from the beginning.
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
True, the best sequels are planned.

Like Back to teh Future, what great sequels they are so full of references and connections to the movie before or after them it makes your head spin to think about it...