New movies coming out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
So the guy's country was under new leadership that the United States didn't recognize, but leaving a guy in the airport for about a year was a pretty dumb/insane idea. After a few weeks, I would have just let the guy go out of the airport and let him do his buisness.
But after the first couple days, the airport director kept trying to get Viktor to leave the airport. Viktor didn't want to break the law, so he kinda brought it on himself.
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
I didn't ever see Troy, and I'm glad I didn't from what I've heard. I enjoyed King Arthur very much, though, and I really did like the characters. I agree...it was awesome because even though they were VERY different they stuck together and kicked butt! :embarrassed:
Merlin...is he a wizard (Sp?) in this version?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Merlin...is he a wizard (Sp?) in this version?
Arthur and Company think he is a wizard of sorts...but it's just folk lore type stuff in reality.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Call. Maybe I'll go see it then.

PS. Thunderbirds are coming here soon. After Shrek 2 has been spent at our cinema...

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I liked the way they did Merlin in King Arthur. Not everything needs to be magical...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I saw I Robot today. Cool sci-fi movie. It had a lot of action in it and the special effects were really cool. And yes, there was a story in there too!

ryan

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Story is good...very good! Would you recommend it, or is it just a rent it went it goes to DVD type movie?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I thought Garfield was pretty good, if only for the cat... the storyline was pretty weak, and it wasn't as much like the comic as I would have made it, but I still liked the movie.

If I had made Garfield, it would have been about loser Jon's life, with Garfield making remarks about him, and playing tricks on him like in the comics.

My major problem(s) with the movie are that Liz actually likes Jon, when she never did in the comic OR cartoon, and Nermal was played by a Siamese cat instead of a little grey kitten. The voiice of Nermal was great, though. All the voices were, including Alan Cumming's casting of Persnikitty.... then again, I just like Alan Cumming.

I'd never see it. I knew something was wrong from the begining when I heard the cast....

Plus, Garfield looked waaaay to energetic from the commercials... Heathcliff is more of the energetic one, Garfield is the more sarcastic lazy one....

Plus the other animals should have been CGI's as well...

Beauregard

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I saw I Robot today. Cool sci-fi movie. It had a lot of action in it and the special effects were really cool. And yes, there was a story in there too!

ryan
Oooh, I want to see this. Worth seeing, you think then?

McFraggle

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Plus, Garfield looked waaaay to energetic from the commercials... Heathcliff is more of the energetic one, Garfield is the more sarcastic lazy one....

Plus the other animals should have been CGI's as well...
I agree with you on all your points here. :smile: