Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

WiGgY

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well, yeah, like I said Chef will undoubtedly get a part in it, just cooking probably, like you said Wiggy, there's no way he'll be absent without cause.

It would be nice for him to have a bigger part, but I guess he'll be a background character from now on. Maybe he'll have a bigger part than in MTi though. We can hope
To be fair Chef never really had a big part in any movie. Even in the first 3 he played a bit part. He really needs a show where he can have his own segment.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I know that, but in the screenplay me and The 5ive wrote he had a bigger part and it worked perfectly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Quick questions. Based on the cast list for this telefilm...
Is the character listed as "Aretha" the same character from FR?
Who's the character named "Crasher"? What production, if not MWOO, does this character come from? If you could, please describe what this character looks like.
Is the character listed as "Calico Jack" the same character as Calico Jerry from MTI just misnamed as such? Or is "Calico Jack" a completely different character than Calico Jerry? If so, please describe what this character looks like.
Thanks for your help, hope to hear from someone soon, and have a good day.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yeah, I know that, but in the screenplay me and The 5ive wrote he had a bigger part and it worked perfectly.
But you don't know what they are going for. THey may have a totally different idea in mind.

McFraggle

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
To be fair Chef never really had a big part in any movie. Even in the first 3 he played a bit part. He really needs a show where he can have his own segment.
About the closest he got to an extended segment in any of the movies or specials were his scenes with the turkey in MFC. :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, and Big Bird. "I bought you a gift, because I thought you'd be lonely away from home"

Dosn't it make you want to cry?

WiGgY

Reaction score
:frown:

And to think he was seconds away from being killed and cooked.

McFraggle

Reaction score
That would have been the end of a successful run in public television. :wink:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Or it would have meant the Elmo Empire would have begun much ealier than it did and that the future resistance movemnet would have no large yellow leader to look up to. Elmo would control 92 percent of the street by now and Bert, Ernie, Grover, Oscar, and even Cookie monster would be slaves in Elmo's crayon mine. Hooper's would only sell fish food. All musicians at Bird Land would be forced to play to the tune of Jingle Bells. If Chef had cooked that bird's gooze, chaos would have broken out on the street.