Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

WiGgY

Reaction score
PHDSwing said:
Thanks Count! I have been a silent observer for quite some time.

yes, I do have info about the latest production...but Im hesitant to share...(a tease I know)...the reason being that I want people to be suprised when they finally see it aired. I might throw in a few tid bits from time to time, like previously, but I dont want to give away too much :big_grin:
I hate surprises. Could you send the info you know about the movie to me? I promise not to give it out. I just really wnat to know.

PHDSwing

Reaction score
:halo: I will give you this little nugget...the "scarecrow", "lion" and "tin-thing" look AMAZING!!! The Workshop really did an incredible job on these guys!! I only had a chance to see two of the witches....one was all in white with white hair (I assume the witch of the North), the other all in black leather, black hair and an eye patch...obviously the witch of the West (my favorite!!)

I recall reading a few concerns about "bathroom humor"...I dont recall reading anything in the script that alarmed me...there was one line written for the Tin-Thing that perked me up, but nothing foul or off color...of course it was an early script and there are changes everyday, plus I wasnt on set for the filming of that scene...so I dont even know if it will survive....

PHDSwing

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I hate surprises. Could you send the info you know about the movie to me? I promise not to give it out. I just really wnat to know.

I posted a few goodies over on the MWOO questions thread...enjoy :smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Do the lion and the tin thing look like they did in the Muppet Go To The Movies or are they totally different designs?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help PHDSwing, will wait till the movie's finished and airs to see everything. Or at least, have someone describe to me what everything looked like. Heh, based on those two preliminary concepts of the witches Quinn's going to have a fit.
Well, good night to all.

McFraggle

Reaction score
PHDSwing said:
:halo: I will give you this little nugget...the "scarecrow", "lion" and "tin-thing" look AMAZING!!! The Workshop really did an incredible job on these guys!! I only had a chance to see two of the witches....one was all in white with white hair (I assume the witch of the North), the other all in black leather, black hair and an eye patch...obviously the witch of the West (my favorite!!)

I recall reading a few concerns about "bathroom humor"...I dont recall reading anything in the script that alarmed me...there was one line written for the Tin-Thing that perked me up, but nothing foul or off color...of course it was an early script and there are changes everyday, plus I wasnt on set for the filming of that scene...so I dont even know if it will survive....
Thanks for the info. :excited:

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hey there PHDSwing,

It's Artie. How is good ol' Soundstage 5? I heard about your trip from our twin friends. I'm glad someone else I know has read the script, and seen the puppets. I'm most impressed with how they handled Kermit. They best be releasing some merchandise for those butt-kickin' designs. Drop me an e-mail at MrTheFrog@aol.com, and say hi.
-Artie

Note:MC members please don't e-mail me asking about the movie, as I'm not at liberty to discuss any of it :attitude:

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
PHDSwing and Artie, hi how about using your considerable influence to get a cameo part for The Bus :cool: , kind of a drive thru walk on thing ! huh huh wadda you think. :confused:

roger

PHDSwing

Reaction score
Artie!!! it's good to hear from you!!! I hear things are going great in your neck of the woods!!!

I checked out your muppet figures...amazing!! I especailly like the Otters! Lemme know if you plan on doing any fraggles or doozers...I just might commision a few :wink: