Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
does any one know if there are an photos from the production of the OZ film on the net yet? There are a few for the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film which will be in theaters around the same time the muppet film comes out.

christyb

Reaction score
There are. Go to muppets.com they have some out. Other than that I don't know.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Scooter may go "Pink" - EW.com
Orlando- Disney hinted at the possibility of a male muppet playing for the other team to help relieve staggering ratings the rumor floating around for years is that Scooter, faithful stage hand and owners nephew likely would be the canadate
Uh, huh.

And Pigs fly.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Scooter may go "Pink" - EW.com
Orlando- Disney hinted at the possibility of a male muppet playing for the other team to help relieve staggering ratings the rumor floating around for years is that Scooter, faithful stage hand and owners nephew likely would be the canadate
hilarious...*Cough* :attitude:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Didn't your mother ever teach, you never promise what you can't keep.

T

timrikthegorf

I saw a commercial for the movie and it looks like Scooter has a fairly nice part. Big enough for a semi big enterence at least. I'm am so glad Scooter is back and I think Brian Henson has done a fine job so far.

T

timrikthegorf

Didn't see him, but it was a short promo. He might have been in it. When it's posted we can all check. He'll probably be seen at least. Scooter ans Sam likely have nice speaking rolls though. I just hope we see the EM do ONE song. They all have performers so ONE song with an almost all new vocal cast would be nice to hear.

Wow, a movie without Jerry Nelson is going to be so weird, especially if it's musical.