Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH NO!! ROWLF, CRAZY HARRY, AND GAFFER ARE ALL IN THE LIMO!!! The cliff is gettin' close!

HARRY!! GET OUT ON THE TAIL END OF THE CAR WITH ROWLF AND GAFFER!! WE'RE GONNA SAVE YOU!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AAAHHHHH!!!!

*The limo stopped so suddenly that the Studebacher, with all its speed, couldn't stop. Swerving by, Fozzie screamed for the others to jump onto the Studebacher which he directed toward the Muppet Theater.

Did they make it?*

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
hope Zack doesn't mind

*Harry(with Gaffer under his arm) and Rowlf (with an unconscious Deadly on his back) both jump for the studebacher, but jump to soon and land on the hood: they hold onto the windshield wipers for dear life*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY!!! They're safe...sorta!

We'll be at the Muppet Theater in a few minutes where Gonzo and Tommie are waiting for us, and we'll be safe and sound and...and...I just realized--

I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!

*touches brakes*

BeckyDR

Reaction score
don't forget about me, Andrey Gubin...:smile:

too bad Floyd and the others aren't here...I was thinking they could back me up while I sang one of my songs...but oh well...hey where did Gonzo and Tommie go?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
*Harry(with Gaffer under his arm) and Rowlf (with an unconscious Deadly on his back) both jump for the studebacher, but jump to soon and land on the hood: they hold onto the windshield wipers for dear life*

( I don't mind at all Crazy Harry, that's was how i expected it to end! LOL, well you popping out of a polthole was a nice touch, i figured because i didn't really get to be part of the dramatic Haffa endding and house blowing up save kermit and janice fun, i had to create my own endding, you joining in made it all the better! thanks for saving my life! And i"m also glad you didn"t forget i was trying to save gaffer and uncle deadly because they are muppets too....only i wanted the limo to fall of the cliff with haffa after i jumped on to the studabaker with gaffer, uncle deadly and now you as well;-)

After all the muppets were safe and sound the limo starts to role towards the cliff because Carzy Harry didn't put the dang thing in park(and it's a good thing too) the limo holding the badly sratched haffa with cat hair in his mouth falls to his doom and all that could be heard was " I HATE YOU MUFFINS!!!!!

Rowlf: Hey guys thanks for saving me and all, but why do you supose Haffa hate's breakfast products?

( Rowlf looks at the knocked out uncle deadly) HEY! Nurse fozzie and nurse jancie, we NOW have a paisent for Vets Hosptal!!

the end....well, not really;-)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*watches the limo fall over the cliff*

The same thing happened on Crazy Harry's driving test.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes!!!

Now we must get back to the theatre.

Kermit shall we...Kermit? Hey I didn't know that Kermit was made of ruber!!!

Wait.

*Foz slams on brakes*

We havn't found Kermit yet, he's fake!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.