Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Here's the bucket!!

*Swerves down road to keep from being shot at by the cannon.*

OH NO!!

*Swerves to keep from hitting a cow in the road!*

Who parked THAT there?!

(Note: We'll just have to pretend that Kermit and Janice are saying things in the meantime even though they aren't, like we know Floyd and Rowlf are here with us, just not talking, you see?)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*shakes head with a few "tsks"*

Oh wow Kermit, like, I can't believe this weird trip they're putting us on!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sorry, Janice! But, at least this time I'm staying in between the lines of the road...mostly.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's all right after all, you're driving licence said tare down the dotted line!!!

*Looks out of window*

Uh, oh. They are still coming.

Pass me the bucket.

Thanks Scooter,

*Opens window and throws bucket out*

The sooner we get out of here the better

*Bucket gets lodged in the front of the canon, which then explodes!!!*

Yes!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*With the explosion of the cannon, the entire vehicle carrying the evil Haffa has suddenly vanished into millions of tiny pieces--Much the same way EM.TV is selling off the JHC--and Haffa is nowhere to be seen. With that, the vehicles race home toward the Muppet Theater to get there in time for the closing number.*

Good Work, Beau!!

We'll be there in, oh, 5 minutes I think! (even though it's taken us this many days to get here! HAA!)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
(Note: We'll just have to pretend that Kermit and Janice are saying things in the meantime even though they aren't, like we know Floyd and Rowlf are here with us, just not talking, you see?)
(Rowlf thinking in his head) but i'm NOT with you guys!
oh i new i shouldn't have used that litter box after gaffer, but i had to go but it was a trap!

(after the car with the canno blows up because of beau's mop bucket, a large black limo comes from beind it Uncle Deadly is at the wheel as Haffa roles down the window and speeds up to Fozzies studabaker, you see one of Haffs hands holding rowlf by the ears and Gaffer the cat is being held by the other)

Rowlf: Fozzie! guys Help!Helllllllllp!

(the window shuts and the limo speeds ahead of the rest of the muppets)

Zack)Rowlf the, the saga continues....Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Rowlf who's in the limo with Haffa, gaffer, and uncle deadly actualy gets to speek with haffa)

Rowlf: Ahh Mr. Haffa, sir..why are you doing this?

Haffa: HAHA! because i'm a vllian! That's why! haha! there a little muffen joke for you ralph!

Rowlf.....were callled the Muppets...and my name is Rowlf!

Haffa: I DON'T CARE! I HATE YOU MUFFINS! i want to rid the world of you all! I want to produce garbage tv all over the world! with all you out the the way the publice won't know what real entertainment is and spend millions of dollars on junk, and then one day i will rule the world!

Rowlf: your sick! but have no fear as DR BOB IS HERE! gaffer hand me the tougedepresser! (Rowlf grabs gaffers tail and shoves down Haffa mouth:

Haffa: gag! GAG! Chough! Cat hair!

(Gaffer gets scared and jumps on Haffa face sratching the heck out of him (hee hee!)

Haffa: ahhhhhhhhhh!

Uncle Deadly: whats going on master? (gaffer jumps on uncle deadly) ahhhh! i hate cats!

( Haffa is covering his face)

Rowlf opens with sun roof and climes out caring uncle deadly with gaffer locked on to his face)

fOZZIE! Fozzie! this limo is headed for a cliff! Pull up behind it so i can jump off! Oh im saving uncle deadly because he"s a muffin i mean Muppet! help us!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Realizing that NOW Rowlf is captured in the black limo of Haffa, Fozzie reaches down and pulls what once was called the "choke" of the car.*

This is my super duper turbo pooper!!

*Suddenly, everyone is pressed into their seats as the vehicle races down the interstate and catches up with the other car.*

Someone, quick! Get by a window and hold on, because Rowlf will have to jump from car to car!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*pops out from behind the back seat of the limo*

Ooh, plothole.

*notices the cliff coming ever closer grabs the steering wheel*

Harry wishes he knew how to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.